Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Service Dog Training Organizations: Donations?

2 posters

Go down

Service Dog Training Organizations: Donations? Empty Re: Service Dog Training Organizations: Donations?

Post by prawnstar Thu 27 Jul 2017, 11:08

Dove 96 What a great gesture you are offering. I have a great one for you. Vancouver Island Compassion Dogs is a non for profit org who train and certify service dogs only for vets with PTSD. The entire program is free to the veteran. Fundraising is their only source of money. The program which I am part of as a veteran with a service dog, has saved lives and marriages. It also provides emotional support for the loved ones of the vet. For more info please contact: https://vicompassiondogs.ca/donor-centre/

prawnstar
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2012-09-20

Back to top Go down

Service Dog Training Organizations: Donations? Empty Service Dog Training Organizations: Donations?

Post by Dove96 Wed 26 Jul 2017, 15:01

I wish to put a donation clause in my will to a charity for Service Dogs, specifically for PTSD dogs for Military personnel.

There are quite a few service dog training places on the internet. Lots of them have "charity codes".
I would like to pick your brains and get some information and your thoughts on facilities out there.

Your help is appreciated.

Some of the ones I found:
Hope Heels
Dogs with Wings
Alpha K9 Canada

Last edited by Dove96 on Wed 26 Jul 2017, 20:06; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification for title)
Dove96
Dove96
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down