Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOC Charitable donations and Zero Clients

Go down

GOC Charitable donations and Zero Clients Empty Re: GOC Charitable donations and Zero Clients

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 21:22

same here old zipper they really do a lot of good and they do it locally i think thats great.
propat

Back to top Go down

GOC Charitable donations and Zero Clients Empty Re: GOC Charitable donations and Zero Clients

Post by OldZipperhead Thu 04 Oct 2012, 21:14

I heard once that 100% of all money donated to the Salvation Army is in fact used for the charity and helping people. At Christmas, there is not one bucket I walk past without putting a few dollars in.
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 19:12

Salvation army the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 17:44

same here old zipper my favorite charity however is the salvation army being from a coal mining town i seen a lot of house fires.they were always there the same time as the fire department.
propat

Back to top Go down

GOC Charitable donations and Zero Clients Empty lucky you

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 17:36

Hell, I don't even get letters from my lawyer and I am a zero Sum claimant.

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Thu 04 Oct 2012, 17:23

I use those letters to start my camp fires.
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

GOC Charitable donations and Zero Clients Empty GOC Charitable donations and Zero Clients

Post by Guest Thu 04 Oct 2012, 16:27

I walked down to the mailbox today and recieved a letter from the GOV asking me for charitable donations because I am a retiree. How retarded is that! I am a Zero Client, not getting any money they owe me, and they want me to contribute to their charity? I barely have enough money at the beginning of the month to last till the end of the month, do they think I am rich and can just throw money away especially in their direction? Unbelievable!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down