Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LTD Update/Reassessment Paperwork Concern ML09E

Go down

LTD Update/Reassessment Paperwork Concern ML09E Empty Re: LTD Update/Reassessment Paperwork Concern ML09E

Post by Guest Fri 01 Dec 2017, 10:45

If you have a doctor that tells you your healthy fit and ready to return to work. Get a second opinion if you get the same conclusion. Dance for joy! You will be the first time that i have heard this type of success story here. This is what everyone here dreams about . Good Luck!

Back to top Go down

LTD Update/Reassessment Paperwork Concern ML09E Empty LTD Update/Reassessment Paperwork Concern ML09E

Post by Guest Thu 30 Nov 2017, 15:29

I have been on LTD for 3 years now and am currently in school as part of vocational rehabilitation.

I got a new family doctor recently and had him fill out the ML09E LTD Update Paperwork. I found out after it had been submitted, that my doctor wrote some things that I believe to be inaccurate and he essentially gave me a clean bill of health.

I have spoken with my case manager about this, he gave me some good advice about getting other supporting evidence to submit. While I am following through with his direction, he essentially told me that if I am found completely healthy, VAC may revoke my LTD status resulting in my with withdrawal from vocational rehabilitation and therefore my schooling.

Does anyone have any experience in this? Should I be worried? Other than getting other supporting evidence is there anything else I should do?

Back to top Go down