Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Submitting complaint

Go down

Submitting complaint Empty Re: Submitting complaint

Post by czerv Thu 02 Aug 2018, 21:14

Level 1 review? not sure. You ask VAC a question and when they decide that they agree to look at it , they say will take us #### of weeks to do it and get back to you. Keeps them employed and keep you waiting and fuming. Then, if you do not agree, you will be allowed to contact ombudsman (according to ombds web side). They are all in the same boat and protecting each other.
Ombudsman side still lists a phone number, you may try that (before it disappears).

czerv
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 Aug 2018, 19:11

czerv wrote:Just tried to submit a complaint to VAC Ombs and .... you can only do the written complaint if you had your complaint gone through VAC 1 level review.
That takes about 12-16-36 weeks?  Thank you Mr ombs. I guess, he is also short staffed - like VAC.
What a joke
what is a VAC 1 level review, I was about to contact theOmbs, myself this sounds like...don't bother

Back to top Go down

Submitting complaint Empty Submitting complaint

Post by czerv Thu 02 Aug 2018, 14:59

Just tried to submit complaint to VAC Ombs and .... you can only do the written complaint if you had your complaint gone through VAC 1 level review.
That takes about 12-16-36 weeks? Thank you mr ombs. I guess, he is also short staffed - like VAC.
What a joke

czerv
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down