Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple claims and VAC decisions...

2 posters

Go down

Multiple claims and VAC decisions... Empty Re: Multiple claims and VAC decisions...

Post by Guest Tue 11 Sep 2018, 11:07

AirLog wrote:Hi Artie Simm,

I have submitted a total of 15 claims. Never been told that I have submitted too many claims. All have been settled in my favour but one; it is still in stage 3. I am over 100% so when claims were approved they didn't come with a % just approval which entitles me to medical care for these claims.

AIrLog
that is what l thought, as l have seen on other sites people talking about waiting on 6 ,7,8 claims.well l dont have 15 claims,though the ones l submitted may be close together in time frame.personally l think VAC is harassing me ,all my claims have medical documents, l wonder if this is something for the ombudsman, or will they even help.

Back to top Go down

Multiple claims and VAC decisions... Empty Re: Multiple claims and VAC decisions...

Post by AirLog Tue 11 Sep 2018, 08:46

Hi Artie Simm,

I have submitted a total of 15 claims. Never been told that I have submitted too many claims. All have been settled in my favour but one; it is still in stage 3. I am over 100% so when claims were approved they didn't come with a % just approval which entitles me to medical care for these claims.

AIrLog

AirLog
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2017-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Sep 2018, 21:37

Teager wrote:When I put my claims in I had multiple ones at once due to blast injuries. Now obviously these conditions happened at once and not over a period of time but all my claims we're looked at some were given no award but would still be covered for anything medical.  The part I found difficult that VAC needs to change is the quality of life for each claimed condition. For me it was the combination of injuries that made my QOL lower not just each injury on its own. It made it very difficult to asses myself that way.
Has anyone ever received a call from VAC and been told that they have submitted " too many" claims?

Back to top Go down

Post by Teager Sun 02 Sep 2018, 10:15

When I put my claims in I had multiple ones at once due to blast injuries. Now obviously these conditions happened at once and not over a period of time but all my claims we're looked at some were given no award but would still be covered for anything medical. The part I found difficult that VAC needs to change is the quality of life for each claimed condition. For me it was the combination of injuries that made my QOL lower not just each injury on its own. It made it very difficult to asses myself that way.

Teager
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2016-03-30

Back to top Go down

Multiple claims and VAC decisions... Empty Multiple claims and VAC decisions...

Post by Guest Sun 02 Sep 2018, 01:07

I was just on another site a vet posted that he currently has 8 claims in with VAC ar once.

Last edited by Artie Simm on Mon 10 Sep 2018, 14:28; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down