Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way.

3 posters

Go down

Are you part of the "99.9%" of the class action that are happy with the negotiations so far?

Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way. Vote_lcap100%Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way. Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way. Vote_lcap0%Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way. Vote_lcap0%Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way. Empty Re: Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way.

Post by peep Fri 05 Oct 2012, 16:57

Don't forget to praise SISIP for they told the GOC 12 times to correct this policy!

MDN publicly has said he wants whats best for Vets.

I am kinda thinking the midget hit squads might be the only ones left to blame.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way. Empty Re: Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way.

Post by OldZipperhead Fri 05 Oct 2012, 16:52

Greatfoot - truer words could never be spoken. That about sums it all up!
It wasn't the Insurance company - they only administered the policy;
it wasn't the MND/CDS - as they only held the policy;
It was the Teasury Board (hence the GOC) that didn't want to stop the issue and that means the bureaucrats that are not elected into their positions. These are the individuals that should be held accountable!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Oct 2012, 16:39

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 20:57; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way. Empty Our SISIP legal Staff demeaning the class members......at leaset I feel that way.

Post by acerman1234 Fri 05 Oct 2012, 16:29

1. Have anyone seen this gag order placed on the legal team, restricting info flow to us?
2. Did the legal team tell the class action group their rights?
3. Dis the legal team explain how the federal court will handle this class action?
4. Have we been given the required info/time so that we can appeal if necessary?
   .....I believe 30 days....and so does the legal team, in my opinion..will not be enough with this lack of info...  
5. After five months, the Zero sums still have nothing,,,,,,,why have we waited
to go to Judge Barnes so long?

I have been called "DISTRACTING", by our legal staff....I have questions ...still no REAL answers.

acerman1234 affraid

Last edited by Trooper on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 11:20; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : poll)
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down