Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks .

+3
OldZipperhead
snrnavcom
Teentitan
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks . - Page 3 Empty Re: A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks .

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 12:39

I would not say I'm back, Dave, just putting in some relvant and pertinent points and to say thank you for your kind words.
Peter will have my ass when he see's me posting, however, the whole reason I got involved was because I love the CF and RCMP and my veteran brothers and sisters everywhere. Plain and simple and if I can assist CSAT in negating some "negativity" I must, because each of us would have laid down our life for one another while serving and some of us have sacrificed beyond what will ever be known to achieve a correction to this injustice...just ask my wife!

Back to top Go down

A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks . - Page 3 Empty Re: A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks .

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 12:34

Good afternoon Dennis ,

i'm extremely happy that you're back on board , i can honestly say that a lot of us have missed your input on various subjects & hopefully you'll be around to enlighten us , or explain in laymans terms as to why some of these things happen the way they do without releasing intel pertinent to Peter's agenda to keep things moving forward .

A dear friend & comrade , AB , 3RCR

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper , Veteran
Dave Fitzpatrick
Ontario

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 12:22

Thank you gents, without Peter, Dan, and Ward, our legal team, all would be looking at 0% of NOTHING...

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:35

I am hoping that once this is all over, that Peter and his team are planning a much diserved vacation!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:21

Bad faith AGAIN!, Damn nail'em dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:19

thanks from me as well givem hell.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Tue 09 Oct 2012, 11:14

A definite big thank you from me and my family!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by snrnavcom Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:27

I third that, we all need to remember our dealings with the goc. Think what it must be to go up against them.....

Cheers

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 09 Oct 2012, 10:12

Ditto
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks . - Page 3 Empty A message for Dennis Manuge , Peter Driscoll , & the complete Legal Team ....... Our heart felt thanks .

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 07:54

Hello to you all ,

I know it has been said many times already , but the feeling doesn't go away , once you've served with fellow Canadians , there's a comradship that can't be broken , no matter how many times you may see things differently

To Dennis & Peter , when it comes to this Class Action Lawsuit , you guys are our Hero's in so many different ways , the bonds will not be broken ,

The work you have done & are still doing ,  will not be forgotten .

Thank - you both

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper , Veteran
Dave Fitzpatrick
1984 - 2RCR , AB , 3RCR - 2002
Ontario
aka....Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3