Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Put the Brakes ON People

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Put the Brakes ON People Empty Re: Put the Brakes ON People

Post by peep Mon 03 Dec 2012, 20:24

I thought we were to put the breaks on a bit......not come to a full blinding stop!
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 17:41

Ya , too true Sparrow, but I have a feeling after this settlement we both will be paying a couple of years of salary in legal fees and were do I declare them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 17:37

navrat, if you get tips make sure you declare them to sisip on line 130 or is it line 150?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 16:08

one for you three for me lol.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 12:54

At least we get tips , propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:25

navrat see ya behind the bar merry frackin x-mass.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 11:24

lmao me serve drinks their will be a lot of thirsty peeps.oh well you only get what you pay for but sounds like the best job where do i sighn lol.
propat

Back to top Go down

Put the Brakes ON People Empty There is always a Court Jester please pick me!

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 08:52

Cool
The Office Staff:
BigRex to be lead legal Representative,
6608 as a research assistant,
Teentitan for dress and deportment,
Robroyal for color commentary and Narvat/Propat to serve drinks.

What a team!

Our Motto: "We work Pro-Bono Always have always will"

We are accepting new cases after the 15th of January or Maybe the 15th of Feb 2013 -----TBA Tuesday Dec 4th instead of Friday Nov 30th at midnight! scratch

The law firm of BR-TT-RRx2-NP and Associates
6608 RustyRazor lane
Canada
HoH HoH

jocolor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 07:56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 06:55

You do have tough skin TeenTitan, no way I'd be a go between like you, I respect that you have been nailed from every approach known to mankind and hell even the animal kingdom, hats off to you brother. But to those that just want a simple answer to a complex notion, idea, theory or what ever you call speculation i got one thing to say in the Mighty Teens defense, "What we've got here is failure, a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 02 Dec 2012, 23:46

Do I want to see the agreement released Tuesday? Hell yeah! I'm just as curios as you guys and at times just as peeved at the way things are going. But running the rest of VVi keeps me busy ontop of getting info from emails sent to me.
As for when the agreement comes out...the CSAT is wide open! Just keep the language clean and no attacking another vet. In other words usual rules.
I'll be out of town from zero dark thirty Wed to Sat morn. Got a VAC meeting I have to go to. So if you have any questions shoot them to Peter. I'll have my laptop and will be checking it.
Rex you know how thick my hide is so there is no way I am insulted, upset or hurt. It would take one hell of an attack on me that would hurt or piss me off.
Like I tell other advocates if you don't skin your knees, get the odd bloody nose and everyone likes you...you are not advocating hard enough! LOL
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sun 02 Dec 2012, 23:27

dito
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 23:25

Big Rex , that speech brought tears to my eyes, BZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 23:24

If your ever in town, Teen, the drinks are on me, But I want to hear you say one thing, Would you not like the law firm to release the settlement after seeing the judge on Tuesday? Is this really an outrageous request. Instead of beer , I think your going to need alot of coffee because once this settlement is released this forum is going to ignite on fire, with posts flying at you like crazy. This week is going to be a whirlwind , so I hope this deal is at least decent lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 02 Dec 2012, 23:21

Trust me Titan, my comments are not a knock on you. I understand that you simply pass on the info from Peter, and for the most part have been understanding, even if I didn't seem to be accepting at times. But in this instance, I am having a real hard time believing anything that is being said. Their words are not matching their actions, which has been many Veterans complaints concerning the current Government.

We are not politicians. We are not Lawyers. We are Soldiers, Sailors and Airforce personnel. We are people of action. If an enemy leader says he wants peace, but we're still getting shot at, we don't sit there and simply say that we want peace as well. We fire back, and make our own peace when the threat has been eliminated. Right now, regardless of the negotiations, the Government continues to shoot at Veterans. The gag order is like their version of suppressive fire, and It is high time we return fire.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next