Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dennis, We need you, any words of wisdom or encouragement you could provide!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Dennis, We need you, any words of wisdom or encouragement you could provide! - Page 3 Empty Re: Dennis, We need you, any words of wisdom or encouragement you could provide!

Post by dennismanuge Fri 04 Jan 2013, 18:29

Things are tighter then the NHL lockout talks now, that is how you know things are serious and getting to the end...no one is sayin' nothin.

Nav, you are as tenacious as I am man...good on ya.

Baby is asleep and company coming over...time to chill brothers and sisters!

D

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Dennis, We need you, any words of wisdom or encouragement you could provide! - Page 3 Empty Re: Dennis, We need you, any words of wisdom or encouragement you could provide!

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 13:24

Dennis, listen to your heart think of the poor souls on CSAT , show us the light at the end of the tunnel, show us the path, squeeze Peter, even a drop would quill our thrust!

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Fri 04 Jan 2013, 12:40

LOL, some hope is you are going to be better off after the settlement than you were before the end to the claw back...that is all I got today.

Ciao
D

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 10:31

Dennis, throw us some crumbs, something to collect , give us some hope!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 09:32

Game is Saturday Joe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 08:42

Did they win the bronze?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 08:01

dennis that frakkin sucked out loud.it wasnt even close they didnt skate the whole game nore did they use their points when they were in the offencive zone.sucked from start to finish.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Jan 2013, 07:57

Dennis, again that is our Government fault for not supporting our Canadian Athletes. They seem to have a trend going, but if they needed to spend millions on a consultant to see if it was reasonable for them to take a 10% pay raise they wouldn't blink an eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Fri 04 Jan 2013, 06:55

Hi folks, just days away now. I am very happy that soon you folks will be able to see the settlement. No one wants this over more than I do...ok maybe some, but, you get my point.

I hope all had a good new years, mine sucked due to Canada's loss at world juniors, especially to USA...they have our number lately.

Cheers
Dennis

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Wed 02 Jan 2013, 22:28

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:52

Hey no worries...You guys at least saved a little advice money...usually my rate is $175-$200 per hour, But hey I have lots of love for fellow Veterans. Trust me on this, you guys will do well and thats all I'm going to say without hanging myself! lol Thanks guys and gals.

P.S my opinion is this guys and gals, really sincerely thank Dennis for taking this on as well as the firm handling the case, I think its went very well. A little more patience folks and it will be over!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:16

Thank you as well Supreme. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 21:08

No, it just makes me feel good when Dennis comes on here and tells us the deal will be very good, and oh, Supreme , a big thank you from all of us for the help you have provided to a number of veterans, it's guys like you that give me faith in humanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:58

I thought many concerns were spoken of already? Is there an issue Nav, can I assist in any way?

Back to top Go down

Dennis, We need you, any words of wisdom or encouragement you could provide! - Page 3 Empty Dennis, We need you, any words of wisdom or encouragement you could provide!

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 18:16

Dennis, Any and all tidbits would be greatly appreciated by the members of CSAT Cool Very Happy Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3