Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

January 9th hearing, Fed Court info.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

January 9th hearing, Fed Court info. Empty Re: January 9th hearing, Fed Court info.

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:51

juat kiddin nav.

propat

Back to top Go down

January 9th hearing, Fed Court info. Empty Re: January 9th hearing, Fed Court info.

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:50

sorry nav buds but if your an officer nooo wayyy.but you can lie across the front if you want i can allways use a good armrest.
lmao
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:46

What about me , Propat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:36

yup one of the only two officers that were allowed in my trench col sanders being the other.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:10

Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum , just happens to be my favorite drink on the planet , cubed ice & an ounce of gingerale ale , warm's my heart just thinking about it , as a matter of fact .................................................................

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 18:09

Roger, out!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 05 Jan 2013, 17:35

I just found out that Captain Morgan's Spice Rum, two lemon neo-citran, tablespoon of honey tastes like hot caramel. Another benefit it kicks the Contact C into a whole new hallucinating state. Did you guys know that Jax's bike on Sons of Anarchy floats? What a cool special effect!

Mrs TT just told me to get off the computer because I'm giggling too much. Will be on duty Monday and I hope to have something on Monday night.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 16:28

Cepacol and foot powder, double doses of each!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Sat 05 Jan 2013, 13:43

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 13:06

Teen, we need you on duty Monday morning ASAP , report to sick parade, get your anti inflammatory , take your chit and will see you first thing Monday, it's going to be a very very busy week

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 13:01

get well soon teen.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 05 Jan 2013, 12:57

Hey everyone just want to let you all know I'm out of comission this weekend. Got that damn flu bug and it's at the attack every joint in your body phase. Yesterday I skipped about 60 heartbeats by sneezing, at least the monitor got a good bath.

So I'm going to be wrapped up in a blanket with the remote in my paw for the rest of the weekend. I want to be ready for Monday as I'm going to try and get some solid info about next week. Is the package being mailed, email etc.

So please play nice or I will work my internet voodoo and sneeze on your name!

Oh JoeCdn quit the CSAT.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 12:51

Do you honestly think for one moment your opinion in this class matters... It's up to Dennis and the firm period. You people are just on the short bus for the ride.... But believe as you wish.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Sat 05 Jan 2013, 12:31

Yes. Very much so.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 05 Jan 2013, 11:09

So perhaps our notices and package will be couriered on the 9th? If there is a delay, I do hope we get a waterfall of info on this most excellent site. The delays are cruel

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next