Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !  - Page 2 Empty Re: I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:36

We need someone like , Teen or Ryan Seacrest , to be at the court tomorrow and give us up to the date breaking news, a live CSAT feed right from the court room, also have an expert panel on class actions, taxes , finances, to break down the settlement piece by piece

Back to top Go down

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !  - Page 2 Empty Re: I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:33

Too bad the rates aren't from the late 1980s , they were 15 , 16 percent per quarter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:31

Yes, I agree, 3.75 percent is a rate I have heard alot of lately

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:28

a good BONUS interest rate not just BACE could bring you form 60%-70% in a big hurry.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:26

yup if they go straight to cra thats the absalute best way.and ive allway said their would be a bonus somewhere maybe not called damages but their would be something their interest might be it.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:21

Ya, 70 would be nice, Dennis I'd mention tax top offs but I believe these go straight to the CRA, interest rates will be what makes or breaks the case!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:17

yup i know navrat but 70% plus bace interest and tax penelties payed is what i would have had if they paid me when they should have.that will make me finacially whole and thats what id be happy with in pocket.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:13

Propat, that 60 figure is after all the tax is deducted , like income tax and HST, it's not that bad of a figure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:12

you also know i would not be happy with anything less.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:11

Ok , Propat, 70 percent plus a t shirt! And a cruise with Sparrow and crew!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:10

well nav ive said it before and ill say it again 70% plus and im sure youd be even happier with that.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:09

And I am going on a Sisip Cruise with the gang.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:07

I don't need any four leaf clovers or horseshoes coming out of my butt, I have hard core, undeniable , cold as steel, intell, I am very happy if what I heard comes true, Propat, with my settlement money I am going to buy you a NAVRAT ARMY t shirt,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:04

i dont think so nav but good luck buds.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum