Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !  - Page 4 Empty Re: I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 08:14

You stay I will leave. Everyone wants you here. Don't leave on my account.

Back to top Go down

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !  - Page 4 Empty Re: I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 08:13

I know it's hard, but my time will come soon,
Keep smiling beautiful, cause it looks good on you!
So until I see you when my time comes to an end,
Stay strong Sparrow, your Cyber friend.

Last edited by ColZula on Tue 08 Jan 2013, 08:31; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 08:12

Last edited by ColZula on Tue 08 Jan 2013, 08:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 08:08

Did you miss me Colzula?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 08:02

Last edited by ColZula on Tue 08 Jan 2013, 08:53; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 07:58

100 Canadian Tire Dollars - I am with Nav's guess
Now go get some good quality toilet paper and use more than a few sheets I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 07:54

100 dollars , 60 percent equals 60 dollars in pocket!

Back to top Go down

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !  - Page 4 Empty I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 07:43

Well, yes,Vets, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of toilet paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping on my couch and now here I am on the grandest chat forum in the world having red wine with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count.

Jack "Colzula" Dawson !

Last edited by Trooper on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 10:31; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : .)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4