Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !  - Page 3 Empty Re: I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 13:03

I hope that in tomorrows news will include WHEN we are to recieve our Retro. From previous experience with many delays which cause a high level of stress it would cause even further if we did not have a firm date on when the Retro is returned.

Back to top Go down

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !  - Page 3 Empty Re: I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !

Have faith, Propat, after the settlement tomorrow, you will be calling me Nostradamus because my intel was sooooooo correct!

Back to top Go down

I believe as I stated on CVLA, that all involved have won in the court of law and in the court of justice of which we all should be feeling validated and grateful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:59

i still think after all the math we will be made financially whole maybe a bit more but just like everyone that has not actually seen it yet its all just a crap shoot.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:59

No other place, for the best intelligence, Hey, Sparrow, I talked with cm sisip this morning I can confirm the paying of the zero sums first and those reviving ltd first, then the class actions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:53

Was the rumour on the lunch special at the Hamilton Legion and does it come with coffee and dessert?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:51

What's going o be the gravy in this lawsuit is interest rates, I have just heard from a good source that, the pre and post interest rates will be by the chart by the ministry of justice, also on supremes site, plus a 3.75 supplement, if this is true it will fatten up the settlement big time, because the chart is quarterly , it's compounded so this might make a big difference! I believe it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:37

OldVet, 60 percent take home is the best case scernio , that would be in pocket, if we get a 100 percent settlement , they take 30 percent legal after that , that leaves 70 , take income tax off that's another 30 leaves 40 percent take home, so what I am saying is 60 percent in pocket after everything is probably hopeful and would be better than the other example

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:18

unfortunately, the judge won't take in account taxes that will be owed. He may see that we're getting 90% of the settlement after paying legal fees. It's the additional 30-40% we'll lose to taxes, not only off the top, but at tax time as well, that is really going to hurt.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 11:21

Hey Nav Good Morning; I really prey for everybody's sake tomorrow does indicate a 60/40 split. To receive .60 cents on the dollar would be a crime and the judge would not allow it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 10:37

What's with ColZula , Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Tue 08 Jan 2013, 10:31

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 08:29

It's all good Rhett Butler

Back to top Go down

I found the hope diamond in the safe on the Titanic and its going to all of you on the 9th !  - Page 3 Empty Oh Sparrow

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 08:19

Last edited by ColZula on Tue 08 Jan 2013, 08:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next