Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egad I'm taking a break from this until it's finalized.

Go down

Egad I'm taking a break from this until it's finalized. Empty Re: Egad I'm taking a break from this until it's finalized.

Post by K9 Thu 10 Jan 2013, 21:54

Hello Ron,
All those who are between June 1976 and April 17th 1985 have 60 days from today to opte out since the decision to go back to 1976 was asked to the Court today. The original papers were only starting April 17th 1985.

Take care and rest Ron, Chears,

Pat.

Last edited by K9 on Thu 10 Jan 2013, 21:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added)
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Egad I'm taking a break from this until it's finalized. Empty Egad I'm taking a break from this until it's finalized.

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 21:51

If everyone read the proposal there are really 3 options opt in if you opted out, opt out you have 60 days, or write a letter and approve or disapprove. Still happy with the fact that the future of our forces were taken care of, I couldn't care about this money because I didn't have it before. It's a bonus don't get me wrong but on every single topic all people are concerned about is money and taxes. How about everyone take a deep breath relax and sit back and wait for details to come back. I remember coming to this site and even to sit in the wings people were happy laughing helping each other out, then as the days got closer and closer it changed, it's no longer fun to read, some times disgusting and embarrassing. I wish everyone well and may all your dreams come true, peace and love.

Back to top Go down