Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a break back in january

Go down

Taking a break back in january Empty Re: Taking a break back in january

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 16:08

harper took a little time to decide not to appeal this case he lost against the desabled vets he has been fighting for years.all he needed was to confirm his chances of winning witch were slim to none.then he needed to check the cout docket to see when this would take place.oooooh in and arround the next election.yup maybe on the sisip issue by loosing in court and not appealing he did do something good but guys it was not for us.the leagal team got us this they forced this government to do whats right there is no way that this governmet will stop any of its illeagal activities without being forced to do so.
just my oppinion
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 11:42

As Harper repeatedly does he hides behind the vail of non-accountabililty. He is stating that he will let the courts decide what is right. They had the power and the will to pass the NVC in one day. They have the power to fix all the wrongs with VAC and SISIP in one day, but they won't.

We are not asking for anything other than to bring back that sacred trust our Old Guard earned in WWI and WWII of providing for us because we sacrificed ourselves for the good of our country and allies. Does Harper really care? It is obvious we are on a very low priority list to him and his government.

He would rather spend the our Nations money on propoganda, ribbons, a parade for the war of 1812 ect ect. Rather than bringing back our dignity and a standard of living we once had before the NVC.

Given that he can and morally should fix the wrongs by SISIP and the NVC, he just will not and is stalling and creating a smoke screen for the Canadian public. In essence he is just waiting behind his legal team and beaurocrats who are probably preparing a feel nice, oh Harper is so looking after the Veterans, media blitz if our fight wins against him and his cronies.

If we did not fight for our rights in Court, sued the Government for medical breaches, and spoke out on our vigils the Governent would still be sitting on there butts laughing at us because they are saving a hell of alot of money by shafting us with the NVC and SISIP policies. Thank God for those of us who are standing up for us, the Veterans who cannot speak for themselves and are suffering in silence.

Oh, and I really don't like Harper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 09:51

Rob Royal yesterday and today ..if you watch the media coverage its terrible for veterans AGAIN ------------

The only good news is Dennis Manuge is being presented his medals back at the Legion in Sackville NS this afternoon!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 09:35

OK guys I get it but you can not go around and dismantle everything that the Legal team has worked so hard on. I am by far a hater of politics but if I can say one thing, Harper did do more about this whole SISIP thing than any previous Governing party to date. Do I like him NO, did i like the previous PM's NO, but I do like the fact that this Class Action has become a stepping stone for more policies that forgot or abandoned our fathers and now brothers. Tiny steps troops, if you go in stomping then be prepared to have someone throw down the carpet, then once again your stomping shoes will be heard once again by no one. Walk tall boys but don't forget to carry a big stick, and in today's society that big stick becomes a huge pen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 09:22

Last edited by rustyrazor on Fri 09 Nov 2012, 09:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 09:18

rusty its a war we have been loosing for a while.now that the goc has picked up it offence with our backs against the wall we are fighting back.and with the leigion standing squarely on the gocs side we are even winning some battles.will it get worse before it gets better?sure it will.but keep fighting and take heart rusty IT WILL GET BETTER.not on its own mind you but it will get better.
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 09:04

google this:
look at her tears read her story
Tracy Kerr, whose husband William is now a triple amputee following a tour in Afghanistan, begins to tear up when talking about her husband’s lack of access to equipment to help him get around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 09:02

Google this

David DESJARDINS C.D.MCpl (Retired)
Veterans Emergency Transition Services (VETS) -Ottawa
David Desjardins CD11/8/201

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 08:56

I was watching Canada AM this morning and ...two sick soldiers from military minds talking...then followed by a veterans widow ....and a triple amputee and every fking week its another screwed up policy and BS from the government and veterans are hurting .....Just fix it

Back to top Go down

Taking a break back in january Empty Taking a break back in january

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 08:45

rusty they will never care about us but they do care about public oppinion more so closer to election time than now.this is why i belive the deal will be ok not great but ok.they dont want to have every vet in this case asking the judge not to accept this deal becouse they dont want this to be draged through the courts and in the papers right up till the next election anymore than we do.the checks have started so they cant starve us out anymore like they were doing (THANK YOU LEAGAL TEAM FOR THAT).i belive intrest should be automatic and since the defendent would profit in tax penelties notional top up should be automatic.as for anything else there has to be a deterant for them to ever do this again.since its negotiated it will not be a judges hamer saying pay them all $350000 each.their will be nothing called leagal fees and pehaps nothing called damages however for the reasons above i belive there will be something there nothing hugh 20% 30% just a guess.you can call it leagal fees,damages ore taxes ore a part their of if you like they will probably not.
just my oppinion AND TOTAL SPECULATION
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down