Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1% 4 Dennis Manuge- We have 30 DAYS TO D_DAY (DECISION DAY)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

1% 4  Dennis Manuge- We have 30 DAYS TO D_DAY (DECISION DAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: 1% 4 Dennis Manuge- We have 30 DAYS TO D_DAY (DECISION DAY)

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:26

I want a rally I want us to rally behind the cause "1% 4 Dennis" Either we are in this together or I will do it alone. " I Function well in a group or as Individual"

I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward. TE

Last edited by Lastchanceforfairness on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

1% 4  Dennis Manuge- We have 30 DAYS TO D_DAY (DECISION DAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: 1% 4 Dennis Manuge- We have 30 DAYS TO D_DAY (DECISION DAY)

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:24

I just believe Dennis has been put thru alot, even on this forum, we have had fights with him. Because he had to constantly defend the law firm and legal fees and taxes, and couldn't tell us anything, being told he sold us out and so on. Then once the deal is explained , it's a great deal, we had nothing, now we got something, and this case spilled over to vac elb, vac wasnt going to change but because of the law suit they did! Alot came out of this, so yes Dennis deserves and has earned at the minimum a 100 grand maybe a little more .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:14

50000 is not chump change but I believe a 100000 is more fair amount for his time and putting his family out there for us, just my opinion!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:10

So $50,000 isn't life changing money, so why do you guys bitch about tax's and losing money. $50,000 is now chump change is it...all I have to say is WOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:09

Sorry you win again Supreme your right! 50000 for some it is life changing.

With all do respect for your professional background as a lawyer you continue to blow the wind out of my Sails with reality !

Sometimes its fun to dream. Asking for an increase to Dennis pocketbook to 1% didn't seem like too much to me.

Last edited by Lastchanceforfairness on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:16; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:01

Lastchanceforfairness wrote:50,000 after tax income is 1/3 the price of a mini home and that doesn't include a lots septic bed or well!

Supreme get out of the Fifties- it isnt life changing!

Clear the shit out of your ears and read a topic before you start shit. COMPARED TO SOME OTHER VETERANS IT IS. Unless Dennis is going to a soup kitchen or lacking hearing aids, it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:00

Ya, a 100000, will include septic and bring him up to at least the seventies !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:55

50,000 after tax income is 1/3 the price of a mini home and that doesn't include a lot septic bed or well!

Supreme get out of the Fifties- it isn't life changing!

Last edited by Lastchanceforfairness on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:31; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:53

LOL, nothing against Dennis, here is my idea...if your going to give money away, put it to a good use where you call a fund "Claw Back Relief Fund" for Veterans that I hear daily that are denied pensions from Vac and Vrab. Many may know that there are alot of Veterans in worse shape then Dennis. And again, nothing against Dennis but $50,000 is life changing money compared to many Veterans out there. Wouldn't it be nice to hear that a old Veteran gets hearing aids even when he got denied a pension from Vac or Vrab? Just my input.

Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:48

Nah, peeps, I believe it should come from the 24 month retro guys because they haven't suffered as much as us zero sums and are getting off paying alot less legal fees individually as us dollar for dollar for the same legal service rendered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:44

a stipend comes out of the lawyers if im not mistaken.

propat

Back to top Go down

1% 4  Dennis Manuge- We have 30 DAYS TO D_DAY (DECISION DAY) - Page 2 Empty I have never met Mr Manuge but if I do I will say "Only 1% will do"! Ty Pennington Where are you we MAY need your help?

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:40

Without him at the helm we would be getting from GOC 100% of Nothing! ZERO SUMMED would still be a Rotten Word!

With this win has likely made 2-3 maybe Lawyers Millionaires and place the Law Firm McInnes Cooper As the "#1 Talked About Law Firm in Canada"

The future for MC is set! The Future of every Vet has Improved!

And He isnt done yet VAC has to deal with him next!

If McInnes Cooper doesn't get him out of a Mini Home I am writing Ty Pennington on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and I am inviting 7500 Disabled Vet to help build it in a week!

Last edited by Lastchanceforfairness on Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:02; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:40

From the lawyers money, or from you amount Navrat?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:37

I am in to increase it to 100000 dollars, that I believe is fair, and that's what this awesome, smoking hot, deal our trusted , wise , legal team got us, So really like the memo said , us lucky veterans of this sweet deal just need to sit back, and I have personally been assured this deal will be approved as surly as the sun rises each morning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 22:27

yup im in

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next