Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PM's and opinions

+9
tinybubbles
acerman1234
Teentitan
DeeCee
PipperNavy
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
K9
dennismanuge
13 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

PM's and opinions - Page 11 Empty Re: PM's and opinions

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:14

Yes it was Dennis and you did that thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:11

our job was to win, mission accomplished

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:10

as for information being provided to class members, we did exactly what we were told to do by the court, posted the information on prominent websites and spent over 100k on Public relations and media

it is not Peter's or my fault individual class members are unaware...we have had national media spotlight for years

It is the individuals responsibility to seek out their own entitlements through sisip, vac, dnd etc...anything else is a cop out....

oh yeah, one other tiny bit of reality which might be hard for people to hear MYSELF AND THE LEGAL TEAM DD NOT HAVE ACCESS TO CLASS MEMERS NAMES, NFORMAT[i]ON OR CONTACT [i]NFORMAT[i]ON[/i][/i][/i], SO F YO GYS CAN TELL ME HOW WE WERE S[u]PPOSED TO FND YO[u] W[i]THO[u]T THAT, [i]T M[i]GHT SWAY MY OP[i]N[i]ON A L[i]TTLE[/i][/i][/i][/i][/i][/u][/u][/u][/i]

friggin i-pad, sorry about type above
McInnes cooper did not get a phone call from DND after each persons release ffrom the military to infom us of who you were or where you were at

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:00

"Dennis, I've watched this whole process unfold from beginning to end. I've seen and heard the countless interviews on television and radio. The effect this whole process has had on your personal life. You've lost thousands of hours that can never be reclaimed. The government of Canada has made personal attacks on your life, released confidential information, stonewalled you at every turn, and just tryed to beat you down. You never gave up Dennis, and kept on fighting just like a true Canadian Soldier always does. You fought like a wild dog for yourself and the thousands of veterans that just didnt have the strength to represent themselves. Here is the absolute truth Dennis...your $50,000 as lead plaintiff is pittance...for all you've put into this process and the years of tears and heartache....$2,000,000 would be a pittance. It should be closer to 1% of the total judgement. Don't let that pathetic loser effect you Dennis. You've changed the lives of thousands of Canadian Veterans...well done old boy....you deserve a medal my friend!!"

here is an anonymous quote for you, not me, i know the author...he has seen this unfold from the beginning and has known me a long time and no I don't want a million dollars for what I have done along with Peter Dan and Ward.

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:59

Well if troops were being told about this Class action there would have been support in fighting this matter instead of just a handful of VETS.

It volume in numbers that when spoken people start to listen.

I know it would have been a donting task but it should have been done.

I myself call a dozen of people i knew that were effected by this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:55

i told my wife she had a Big Butt so she tattoed B on each cheek .. One day she bent over in front of me .. I asked her who was BOB she never relpied!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeCee Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:51

DCHD I had a friend 3B last Jun. He was not told anything about the suit, he only began receiving his SISIP with out it being clawed back. Even today, the whole issue has not been resolved legally. The only thing that has been declared is that the claw back is illegal. 2,5,8,13 years ago what could anyone have told you? The only thing anyone could have said was the "Official" policy, which was none of us were entitled to anything. Even the Lawyers could not tell you anything, same as now, it is all speculation until Mid Feb when it is approved or rejected by Judge Barnes.Once it is approved, every dog and his brother is going to be after you, from CCRA, to the lawyers, to SISIP. Chill until then bro. If you have a specific question, fire away.
DeeCee
DeeCee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:50

LoL,

Good to have a funnt bone hey Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:50

Awsome did you get some !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:48

I bought my Wife a new ass .. She had a crack in the Old One !!!
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:47

Ashamedtolistentoythis

Trust me i am not poor.

As for a VET yes i am as for regretful for Dennis yes I am

I want equality for all VETs not just a percentage of them and i myself don't believe that all VETs will be treated equally after all is said and done.

As for the retro money i wouldn't ever miss it and will not change my life any other than i can resupply and upgrade my pillows.

As they say What for it, We will see time will tell

Chimo

Last edited by DCHD on Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:48; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:44

I just bought my wife a new suv, because of Dennis. She is happy ,happy ,happy... I hope i will get some so i tell you Dennis rocks!!!!

CHIMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:40

I still must respect many VETS did not know this was happening and still stand true with some VETS and our the widows still don't know this is happening.
As for given support No one not even the lawyers reached out to Class members nt until it ws pay day now there doing all that in their power to find them.

Why was this not done at the start or even in July 2012 when we won the fight.

I believe there would a been a tremendous amount of support for Dennis and the Class.

I was a member of the Class action i guess since my release in 2010 but received no new or paperwork from the Lawyers on the suit.

WHY??????? I still don't understand I should have received something from someone or even when going the my release.

But yet we were left in the dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:39

I have been with you from the start...sending in my story...using my family protest picture as the homepage of leavenovetbehind.ca...talking to media, ministers, Kirsty Duncan, Peter Stoffer, Greg Rickford,Peter McKay, using my story in court etc. I simply live too far away to travel. Thanks for letting me be a part of something greater than myself. It was a wild ride.
Sapper Zroback

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:33

I have read this forums for the last six months but felt I needed to comment. There are some veterans on here who I believe are nothing but a bunch of whining, ungrateful babies! They have entitlement issues , in that , I also a veteran and taxpayer must constantly give tax payers money too which they are never happy about . These two are Big Rex and DCHD , poor me veterans, who should be grateful to Dennis for everything that he has done! Maybe Big Rex would like to donate some of his ELB benefits because it was Dennis work that enabled him to collect it, thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next