Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PM's and opinions

+9
tinybubbles
acerman1234
Teentitan
DeeCee
PipperNavy
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
K9
dennismanuge
13 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

PM's and opinions - Page 12 Empty Re: PM's and opinions

Post by PipperNavy Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:24

Thanks Dennis for fighting the fight , Having an open forum is hard to control .. I some people are a-bit on the slow side lol. I found these Forums very helpfull and sometimes not .There is alot of good helpfull people on these forums and a few bad apples .. I for one will pick out the good from the bad and put the bad behind me .. People have to slow down and sit on thier hands and keep crappy comments to them selves.. have a great Day The Sun is out oops Not ohwell .. Today I woke with no Night sweats or my mind racing .. It's a great Day to be alive Smile Smile
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:15

well said John

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:07

Aceman was reached out to long ago by a letter to him in here. It was from a caring soldier "Abetterway" and when he is ready we will reach out to him if he needs us or wants our help. I know this Dennis will forgive and forget.

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 16 Jan 2013, 10:57

It does not matter who acerman really is, only that his thoughts are water off a ducks back to me...however people need to see this stuff...

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 10:40

hamdford wrote:But hey! I will be getting back what they TOOK from me all these years, and it will help me live better and survive.

I sincerely hope you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 16 Jan 2013, 10:38

Big rex, thanks for your thoughts, but accepting $50 000 if approved from the court, as a stipend for my efforts on behalf of the class, has nothing to do with my credibility nor is it related to or associated with the actual $9400 I am owed.

Trust me on this, if you will or won't I cannot control, but just in the last 24 hrs I have pointed 3 more veterans and still serving folks in the right direction to bring light to other major issues involving CF members and disabled veterans. I have been on call and swinging on behalf of myself, the class, the ELB clawback, the new vet charter, trips to Ottawa, (not at my cost albeit) addressing the senate, parliamentarians, bureaucrats, and the list goes on. This has been more than any job, my friend, with 100 times the pressure, and little old Dennis from Musquodoboit Harbour NS, getting things done with the help of legal, and a handful of engaged, trustworthy, and reliable other veterans, including VVi...I am not saying this for any other reason then take a look through my lens of my life since I was released in 2003...then come talk to me about $50 000, if approved by the court....I think 2-3 people on here had issue with it, and that is fine, but the money is not a gift my friends, it is for the work done on the file, of which consumed my life at great expense to myself and my family that cannot be measured in monetary terms. Other then here and the minimal folks talking about what I stand to gain, and you folks have seen it too, this amount of money is not enough, period! Luckily for me, I did not get into this, nor did I see it through to the end to seek monetary gain, and those who really know Dennis, spend time with me and my girls, and know who and what I am and where I come from, those are the opinions I cherish, and I mean no disrespect to you or your opinion, but you are factually in error, comparing a stpend to what I am actually owed, the two are independent of one another.

Thanks for your comments

Dennis

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 10:37

Wow I just updated myself with the forum and can't beleive the nerves of some people!
Everyone was quiet and standing by when Dennis started the class.
He asked for support to the court, a hand full of people showed up. Needed support in Ottawa same thing. support at the Supreme Court again almost no one. Where were you people when he needed your support and YOUR INPUT?? not there, because you did not beileve one man could take on and win against the goverment. Now that there's a dollar sign, OH WAIT I'M HERE I'M HERE!!! And it's not enough, and it never will be for some, and not everybody will be happy. But hey! I will be getting back what they TOOK from me all these years, and it will help me live better and survive. I cant beileve the ungreatfullnest of some... ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS OPT OUT IN THE BEGINING

Well done Dennis and I WILL BE THERE IN FEBUARY

D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 16 Jan 2013, 10:19

Dennis:
To understand every negative comment, one would need a degree in Psychology. What you have done for us is nothing short of amazing. What you have done for me will change my life in a way nothing else could. I have lost a lot through this, but I have gained faith in people again. I know it may be only money for some. For me it is the principle and it restores some self worth I have been sorely lacking these past decades. Thanks is not enough.
Sapper Zroback

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 16 Jan 2013, 10:00

Dennis, while I have said that because of the stipend being 5 times your clawback amount, it weakened your position on whether or not this was a good deal for the entire class, IMHO, but it was never intended to constitute a personal attack, and you should not have to endure such. I can only hope Acerman has the manhood to apologize.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 09:53

acerman that was just plain frackin wrong.the deal isnt perfect but its a good one he went through many years of bs for all of us including you and still is.the figure you put up in my mind is way to low and keep in mind what you are getting for doing the same ammount as me.not a frackin thing.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Wed 16 Jan 2013, 09:32

K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 08:59

I have a good Idle how this acerman is, only need to put my finger on him. K9 this acermans english is often bad, could it be our old friend?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 08:54

Dennis ,

I know you don't deserve this.. You are a good person. People who say this shit about someone who fought for us all should well i guess i can not say!!! I am in your corner Dennis it may not be much but i am there!! I have never met you talked to you but it would be a privledge to do so and the next time i go to Halifax i would like to.. As alwas these people would not say it to your face but give em a computer and they are superman...You and your wife /family deserve the utmost respect for trying this law suite win or lose...

I may not be great with words since i am just a engineer with i messed up back but i do know you and your wife deserve a Thank you

So Dennis Thank you

Derek

CHIMO!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 08:48

No he doesn't don't give him shit he will only buy chainsaws, right Dennis lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 07:37

Dennis, you deserve every dollar you get and then some! I salute you for everything you've done and to put up with smart assed comments such as what has been directed to you smacks of ignorance. Keep your head held high brother!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next