Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February...

+2
Sapper Zodiak
dennismanuge
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February... - Page 3 Empty Re: How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February...

Post by dennismanuge Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:23

follow the instructions that have been clearly outlined in docs on leavenovetbehind.ca

best way would be to show up and speak o the judge in person, however, some might have to travel so e-mail or letter would work

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February... - Page 3 Empty Re: How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February...

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 12:07

Its funny hey Greatfoot, I thought everyone here knew what is happening here.

From what i have seen and heard thur news and on this site that the deal is great and it a done deal.

Yet we are still mystified on what is actually going to happen. WHY

Back to top Go down

How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February... - Page 3 Empty How Are We Expected to 'Review the Agreement and Let Our Thoughts Be Known' Before the 14th of February...

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 10:38

...If we have no clue as to just HOW this agreement is going to affect us?

McInnes-Cooper doesn't have our financial information to provide us with worksheets.

SISIP will not provide us with our financial information to fill out our own spitball worksheets.

And most of us are just whistling through the graveyard with regards to how this will affect us.

Is it the intent of those involved in the process to either get us so fed up with the process that we reject the deal and go back to the drawing board so the government can legislate this 'problem' out of existence, or to thoroughly fleece us with indirect fees and taxes that we again end up with nothing?

I have become resigned to my fate that there are very few honourable people left in this world, DM and MC as examples of those that are honourable, and certain that there are almost none left in government. Throughout this whole process there have been many elected officials that had the opportunity, through executive decisions, to end all of this and return to damaged veterans what has been illegally witheld, but not one, NOT ONE, of them did. For all of us that have shed our blood, and even paid the ultimate price, to allow these thoughtless, callous and immoral people the opportunity to do what they have done, they, those that had the ability to change this, should be ashamed.

Just return to me what is mine, and stay out of what I have left of the rest of my life.

Since we have no idea of what the actual 'deal' will be when the nickels and dimes stop spinning and lay flat on the table, and since we will not know what our financial worksheets will look like until after the cheques are cut, and since we will not have the opportunity to directly influence what the Judge thinks about the deal, why on earth are we waiting until the 14th of February?

Cut the cheques now, mail out the worksheets with them, and put us out of our collective miseries so that we can move on.

Thank you.

(The thoughts and opinions expressed in this article are solely and completely my own and do not reflect the thoughts and opinions of others.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3