Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team Empty Re: Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 22:21

well i hope so im still weighing my decission but the math still isnt working for me i wish i had the worksheet right now it sure would help.

propat

Back to top Go down

Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team Empty Re: Great agreement Thanks Dennis & Legal Team

Post by K9 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 22:17

Hope the Judge will think the same, working hard on all the details, I go down in person, face to face!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 22:15

as always well said k-9.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 22:11

The deal was done a long time ago when Denis said so.

What do you want Denis or the Firm to say, Judge, we are asking you to agree on a deal we don't like, nobody would think it is a good deal apart the other side, the Defendants!

They played hard ball and our lawfirm had no other choice.

Denis as no choice to say it is a very good offer, if he wouldn't they would have to continue nego's, and in the long run, go to Court!

5 percent is 5000$ on a 100 000$, the 3,27 percent is just for penaties, we get to pay fees on all the total receveid, in the end, those 8,27 percent will be pocket change, the fees hurt and no damages hurts to!

It is not a gift we are talking about, it was stollen from us!

What are the penalties for doing so? Nada

Was it a great risk for any lawfirm? No.

After all the complaints at the Ombudsman, etc.....

Even the Judgment was an easy one to give, it was illegal period.

So I'll do what I find right to do,

You all do what you want!

For Denis getting something out of it, good for him and well deserved, I always respected what he did.

Chears,

Patrick.
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:13

I agree the deal is done, maybe legal fees will be looked at by the judge but I doubt it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:08

This deal is done everyone who is going to get paid will be paid.

What we say now "dont mean a thing"

Lead plaintiff says good deal its a good deal so be it

Sold out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:03

well i hope we get them in time to adress the judge.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:03

if you sent in paper work it should be done already

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:01

Has it already been done?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:01

Who will calculate our entitlements SISIP or McInnis Cooper?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:53

i agree but the best you can do with thoes that resort to name calling becouse you are not of the same oppinion is to thank them for theirs and move on.i am pritty good with numbers at times but im still going to see a pro.i think everyone should if they have the meens.

propat

Last edited by propat on Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:51

I don't see it either and I am looking VERY very hard. Then again I did join the army and things were simple and straitforward. You knew exactly what was going on and how to do it. This is baffling to say the least. I am going to watch the news now to see if Dennis is going to be on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:49

These NUMBERS can only come from SISIP and or the law firm from SISIP not our best guess these have to be the exact ones from there computers that will be the final pay out, just to be clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:47

I know that my knowledge on this is very limited so I am missing a lot that is why I am going out and asking some of this makes sence but with out MY NUMBERS I cant be sure and I want to see all of them from start to finish before the 14 and 15 of Feb, Long before so I can make a well informed choice not a GOC election choice, this is my money not theres and to those person who might think that make's me greedy to F'n bad it is my choice to be well informed so show me MY NUMBERS ON MY WORK SHEET ASAP!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 20:37

f foundry im gona keep reading and reaserching and hopefully here more from thoes who think its a good deal maybe we are missing something we havent hered yes and im verry willing to listen.but if i get nothing else my letter to the judged will be baced on what i understan right now.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next