Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CPP D APPLYING YRS LATER

+2
Teentitan
rucksack031
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

CPP D APPLYING YRS LATER Empty Re: CPP D APPLYING YRS LATER

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 15:30

KYLERCR wow, and after you were messaging me in private to help with your numbers etc. If I were healthy enough to be a cop I would not be accepting ANY funds from this clawback settlement. You obviously were not in a position of authority in the military...at least I hope not. KNOW YOUR PEOPLE AND PROMOTE THEIR WELFARE. You know sweet fuck all about me or my disposition, but then again, it is attitudes like yours that result in so many innocent people being found guilty and sent to jail. REMEMBER DONALD MARSHALL. People just like you (cops) looked at him, thought he was a piece of shit and jumped to find him guilty. i truly hope you have a great career as a cop but please try not to kick the poor bums or prostitutes you may encounter as they all have stories to tell. I am guessing that when you signed up as a cop you took their various insurance packages, including LTD, just in case. But hey, I can never foresee YOU making a claim so recommend you save yourself a few bucks a month and decline any insurance packages.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 15:19

I can never claim disability fraud. The amount of MRI's and Catscans on this broken body is all the various levels (CPPD, SISIP, VA) needed to assess. Although, hey maybe i got into the hospital and switched MRI's with a REAL sick person.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 22 Jan 2013, 12:13

Disability fraud involves people claiming whiplash after a car accident, claiming they injured their backs slipping on a some business's icy walkway. This does not include Veterans who have had their bodies and minds broken doing things that everyday people do not have the will to do. We have members on here that have been shot, have lost limbs to EID's, have had their minds altered by watching friends die beside them. Hell, I would like to see any Canadian go for a walk and think that each step they take could be their last and it not take a toll on their state of mind.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:32

SERIOUSLY MANULIFE?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:31

And so is mis-representing oneself.

I believe that falls under identity theft, but I could be wrong.

Careful, I smell a troll, trying to get a rise out of us, soon to be deleted user account, no doubt.

I would imagine that the real Manulife would carry a BIG hammer to deal with people that misrepresent themselves as Manulife.

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:35; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added text, added more text)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 11:27

Disability fraud is a serious and growing crime in Canada. KyleRCR does make some valid points!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 08:55

I hear ya DCHD, no cop ever talked like that especially an ex military one that actually went through all things military, 99.999% of ex military now local coppers are actually the most level headed guys i have ever met.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 08:18

Hey Redfisher i served with the Pats from 85 - 89 in the Hollywood Battalion.

And you never went to the MIR unless on of your limp was coming off. That's why we we all issued a sewing kit.

It funny must of the threads were fresh color not green.

Ric A Dam Doo

As for Jarhead Cop Teen delete his account

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 07:04

KyleRCR knowing that you are an endearment to what is accurate and what is erroneous with regards to mental health issues has placed a residual blanket of indignity over everything I have worked so hard to obtain through both physical and emotional treatment. I was once considered to coin a phrase “Tough as Nails” and when I was diagnosed with chronic Post Traumatic Stress Disorder I became pathetic to a system that was adamant to retain my services as a highly qualified Non Commissioned Member again not to coin a phrase but, “Killing Machine.” I volunteered into a service that was afforded to all soldiers that required assistance in dealing with Occupational Stress Injuries commonly referred by those that loath us a fakers, scum, whining fagots and my favorite, a huge piece of shit, that was the early 2000’s. My intentions to gain assistance had two sides as my physical injuries had quickly eroded my abilities to physically react quick enough to gain any tactical advantage in combat and my emotional scars had become too deep to shut out. Without going into the boring details what initially began as a “right” to gain the trust of the Canadian Forces Medical and Social Work Programs that would allow me a suitable recovery program I like virtually everyone here was fed to the god damn wolves. Even worse KyleRCR I was destroyed by a passion that consumed me, my fellow leadership quickly absolved all ties with me because of my “cancer like symptoms” that would eventually destroy any soldier’s perception of Sr.NCO’s. Due to my initial plea for help I became a victim of a system that told the Canadian People one thing and showed the soldiers the real deal. I virtually overnight had become reduced to nothing physically and emotional because I wanted help, and soldier boy you do not recover from this, you accept it, you live it and you die with it. I could care less how others deal with stress, how well they become through counseling and jars full of medical potion’s that rot your physical core and mental existence. I KyleRCR will eventually find a path far from those that release me from my pain through ignorance and what you apparently live by, “Been there done it attitude.” You are not me so please do not speak for me, is that understood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 00:40

There is no curing mental illness it is with you for life. The only thing you can do with it is accept it and learn methods of coping in a productive way. I agree with Seaboxer wholeheartedly that we are not a bunch of welfare abusers. I have been going to see the psychiatrists and psychologist for over 10 years and have had significant improvement with my 'mental illness'. Does that label me as an abuser of the system?

Also KyleRCR's comments are very much in tune to when I was with the PPCLI where if you got physically hurt well that was OK. It was OK because everyone else gets hurt at some time and it heals and you back to work. BUT many narrow brained people see a soldier suffering mentally and they toss them to the curb. Why? Because they don't know what is going on with that soldier. They cannot see the injury and therefore must be milking they system. They are weak and useless and generally run out of the military. It is shamefull.
BTW - I was a good soldier who quickly climbed the ranks, I am also an airborne soldier, I got injured physically many many times and was supported by my troops. When I became psychologically injured the help fell away, the troops stopped coming around and soon I was released 3b.

I am not weak, not milking the system, and I came by my injuries in the field of battle. I earned my stripes and the pride I have for my commitment and when I hear a yahoo spouting his mouth off in ignorance it gets my hackles up.

Airborne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 23:43

Recon031,

I think if we all could learn to stand together (as a lot do on this Forum already, including yourself), our demons would be much easier to fend off. That is just my opinion of course, but there is something to be said for being able to share with people that have had common experiences. You take care of yourself!

Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 23:33

KyleRCR,

There is a huge difference between treating Mental Illness and Curing it; and it is using terms like you have that are detrimental to healing. There is no cure - there is treatment. Believe me, I have talked to a few Dr(s). This Forum is not made up overwhelmingly of individuals who have no pride or are "bilking" the system, like any cross-section of society it is made up of all types, no different then the Halifax Police Force. Also, everyone on this forum has paid taxes and continues to do so, no differently then you do. These people aren't a bunch of Uniacke Square Welfare Abusers, they are veterans who were injured serving their country. Who are you to say what anyone else should do with their life? Especially when you have no idea what these individuals have gone through and are still going through. Fwiw, not that you would consider it there are many of us that perhaps cannot work anymore, but are active members of our communities with volunteering or coaching, or maybe we are the "stay at home" parents now, while our spouse has a shot at a career. My point is that NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE has the right to judge another individual so harshly. You are an incredibly angry person, you sign up on this Forum, introduce yourself as a Cop and then start firing critical judgments off at people. You seem to be proud of your time in the Infantry as it is part of your Username, have to wonder how many friends you had with an attitude like you have shown here. Nothing more dangerous then a cop with a "God Complex"....

Tara

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 21 Jan 2013, 23:20

I can only see one fraud here, and it certainly isn't me. Can't wait to see "guest" replace your profile there Kyle. As far as slipping, I sure hope to God I don't slip, because the last time I did, I ended up having to have emergency spinal surgery. So feel free to investigate my scars, because, unlike those you hate with Mental Health issues, my injuries aren't invisible and cannot be faked, even if I wanted to.

BWT fraudster, if you are rehabilitated and so righteously employed as a Halifax Regional Police Officer, why the hell would you start a thread asking when the monthly LTD gets delivered. You obviously won't be lazy enough not to work and try milking the GoC of future monthly LTD benefits. You probably want to know what day start looking in peoples mail boxes to steal their cheques.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 23:03

That's one thing I am most sure of Rex , you are a professional scammer, no doubts about it, I only know to well fraudsters like yourself always slip up, and we are there to catch ya! I will leave your site and recommend anyone looking for a good sad laugh view it. And if they want to see the biggest collection of ex military whiners this country has seen! I really believe VAC and the GOC need to investigate some of the situations on here, I am ready to assist. Pride, a word forgotten on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 21 Jan 2013, 22:56

Oh, and BTW, I am still paying taxes, so in a way you work for me, so please do us a favor and feel free to go away.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next