Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions Empty Re: I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions

Post by K9 Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:25

The same Rob!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions Empty Re: I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 19:16

merci pour ton pensees Patrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:40

Thanks Rags I do incite humor in things and if Dennis fails to see this then so be it but I will not kiss anyone's ass for a friendship, lets get this sisip crap done then move on. PS don't throw your personal crap on here and expect a hug fest, deal with it and if it is criminal report it. Swaying public opinion through desperate attempts is arrogant at best, if your that bad off get a freaking doctor, we all did.

Last edited by SGR (RobbieRoyal) on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 19:17; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:25

Dennis my friend ,

Too bad , we meant you well , & to put you up there on top of the pyramid with your golden thrown after the parade , now our request is fading fast , i hope to see you come back up for air , every morning that sun comes up , brings a World of New Opportunity .

We believed in you

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:33

Dennis as for the private messages that people send you should be your business not the business of any CSAT member or visitor. If any criminal intent was conducted then you should inform the authorities. By allowing others to re-visit these rants, insults or whatever you create a venue far removed from why we are here. I think it wrong that you gain notoriety through others hatred or down right ignorance. I hope you find help in dealing with the emotional crisis element that has arisen from all this, your right Dennis the time to fight has been accomplished you have nothing to hide, thank you for your service. PS I did not conduct a frontal and in fact I painted you a hero your just to blind to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:14

Again thanks Dennis, I have a special place for what you have accomplished and I still wish that the Lawyer firm does what you hired them to do. It is great we all have 30 days to respond and some of us have, no denying we are lost or in total denial of how the law works. I can accept that but what I WILL NOT ACCEPT is paying someone for nothing. I stand to pay over 40,000 dollars in lawyer fees, Ok I jumped on for the ride cool, now earn your god damn money and show us something. That is all I ask if your job is done then take a back seat and let the lawyers stand up for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:12

Dennis, its the final hour many frustrations and not knowing how to vent them so they vent here. Read between the lines of what Robie Royal is saying. Some I took as reasonable others I took as tongue in cheek and found funny as just a scream of I'm frustrated as I don't know whats going on and I want to be informed.
We are not always going to get along on ever issue but we can all know are hearts are in the right place.

Keep strong Dennis you are under most pressure here lets all realize that and ease up a little.

Last edited by Rags on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:28; edited 1 time in total

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:04

Why did you not call me to discuss how you were feeling?

A day ago you told me to watch my six and then you come right down the center front and try to nail me.

No screaming, no phone calls, no nothing anymore Steve

This is not my job, it is yours and you at least did it by writing to the judge.

I am very saddened, but I do respect you and I think it is best if we no longer communicate.

I wish you knew what my morning was like Robbie Royal after the PM message with the racial business. I had to tell my mom and dad what happened, and i watched my 84 year old mother cry for my pain and my 86 year old father, wwII vet feel helpless to help me...then I was suicidal, then homicidal, then i pulled myself together and got Mekelle to her gymnastics because I am never going to let another veteran have the power to ruin another day for me, after all I have done.

Good luck and I hope you folks find the real target for your feelings...it should not be me under any circumstance and your flipflopping sides and posting what should have been a phone call between me and you, says the same thing as Dave's post a few weeks ago. Of which you said he had no right to do that

I hope you can grasp my confusion and sadness, if not, so be it. Live your life well, be good to yourself and your family.

Respectfully

Dennis Manuge

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 16:58

Time bring clarity! We will see...But I do feel things are going to be ok!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 16:57

Dennis, This forum is watched and read and reviewed by ......1000s

The ones that actually write are the ones wishing to be heard!

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 07 Feb 2013, 16:53

Again Recon, you guys are so far off base with your thoughts and insight into this process....

THIS IS YOUR TIME, NOT MINE, BROTHER

The post above is borderline though Dave....stop already asking others to do the work it is time for each of you to do.

That is why you were given 30 days to share how you feel to the JUDGE

Respectfully

Dennis

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 07 Feb 2013, 16:49

No worries Robbie

Not offended at all, because that is how you feel and you are respectful in how you post.

1. The whole reason the class was given the proposed settlement with 30 days prior, is because as k-9 said, it is your turn collectively and individually to have your say. This is exactly the time for you to speak up

2. I am quite surprised by your post as I was dave's/Recon's not because it was mean or anything other than what you were feeling, but because it reflects a continued mis-non understanding of the process of which we are a part of.

3. the stop whining comment stands, not towards you or dave personally, but to everyone. How easy is it to put your support, dislikes, questions, concerns down and forward to McInnes Cooper and the Court? you folks do it daily on here, and you Robbie have sent yours in and has been received by the judge. It is your turn

4. It is not I who turned this forum into a gong show

5. People need to know what Den Den's life is like and has been like for a very long time, on your behalf.

6. My job as a representative to the class does not include pretending to know the pulse of the entire class because on here, lots of people look but there are less than 500 registered users of the forum and not all of those participate....this forum reflects the opinions of a very few people weighed against the overwhelming majority of positive feedback that we have received by phone, mail, e-mail at MC and to me personally

Respectfully

Dennis

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Thu 07 Feb 2013, 16:34

Robie, Im laughing my hole off. Well said nice standup. Some ponted good questions between the the lines.
Im still LMAO

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 16:29

Robbie....I agree with you on many of your points. The way I see it from Dennis's prospective though throws a different light. Basically I can only give my own analogy as follows: When I was promoted to Warrant Officer Command recognized my assets and seconded me into a Staff Officer position at HQ. They asked me if I would re-write many of our outdated publications as well as the checklists for their Assistance Visits. This project took me 3 whole years and I received a lot of praise from around the country along with the odd criticism. It would be very hard for me to stand up before Command and try to analyze my own work and its possible shortfalls. This is Dennis's work and the resulting settlement is something he was intimately involved in as partnership with MC on behalf of the class. We now want him to basically stand up before the judge and tell the judge the shortfalls of his own work. Should we fight hard to have GOC pay legal....definitely. Should we clearly state that we believe the 65 million MC seeks is too much based on what MC themselves have reported as their actual costs....definitely. Should we state case law in other class action suits and give examples of legal fees and percentages awarded....definitely. By asking Dennis to do this on our behalf is akin to asking him to assess his own work. Would he be the best person to speak on our behalf? I honestly don't know that answer as he is too close to the authors of the settlement. We need somebody that is articulate and has done proper research to simply state the facts and try to sway the judge. We need to extract cetain comments and phrases from the court notes such as where GOC demanded that Dennis or the class pay all legal fees for both sides etc. We need to ensure the judge is fully aware of all pertinent issues. I really assume he is aware of all the issues and has already decided his course of action and is just going through the legal motions to bring this to fruition. Anyway, these are my thoughts and maybe I should be lined up, taken outside and shot with a ball of my own shit, who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 07 Feb 2013, 16:11

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next