Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions - Page 3 Empty I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 13:10

Ok here goes folks and sure as hell as I am sitting here I will be summoned to the Office of The Dean, Dean Teen that is and I am ok with that. As I reflect on all the truly hard work and I sincerely mean this outstanding work done by Dennis Manuge I become awestruck. Wow what an accomplishment to change history and better the lives of thousands. Stand and take a bow, you honestly deserve that and I am the first to acknowledge that. I will stop here and I ask that you, Dennis do not phone my home, nor text me as this is my very own opinion and I own the following remarks. I chose to post here on this forum as it seems to be the place air our dirty laundry. I am not going to be offensive just stating my observations and by the way others whom visit this site will concede that yes opinions are like arseholes and everyone has one. Having said that then allow this arshole to voice his opinion.
YOU Dennis are the voice of this Class Action by virtue of the Court Docket Manuge v. Her Majesty the Queen SISIP Class Action Law Suit. Peter Driscoll was hired by you to represent you and ultimately the remaining 7499 other disabled veterans. I do not see where it says Dennis is done and yet Dave, Myself and others have asked you to speak up. I actually read your responses and you did quite eloquently state, no you do it, my job is done, sick of all this whining. You are absolutely right it is whining and at some point this whining will spill over into unchartered territory, I guarantee this whining will become personal, not from me because I like a few will be glad when this freak show is over. You, Dennis do not get to shut this down oh no but instead of quelling the roar you by benevolently posting your private message crap, and all be it unwarranted and cheap attacks on your character have turned a wonderful superlative mission into a worthless venue for yourself. If you love the lime light then put your court docket title to work for those that did not become a collective voice. I was never asked to sit in on any court hearing therefore I am an ignorant idiot that knows nothing about the law. Ok you got me and about 7000 others that are sick of you answering questions, where the hell is Peter.
Question !. Why have the Law Firm of McInnes Cooper not hired a Chartered Accountant to answer of post revenue queries?
Answer, why you guys are doing fine, look at the confusion you have create we didn’t ask that you start to figure this out, here read this a bunch of crap and number with web pages.
Question 2. Why has the Law Firm of McInnes Cooper not hired a CRA representative to assist those with questions?
Answer, are you serious, you don’t pay me enough to hire an accountant?
Question 3. Why has the Law Firm of McInnes Cooper  not hired mental health social workers to help calm the stressed veterans  that this suit has effected, which offends me greatly since I have seen posts regarding us with mental issues, we have mental health criteria issues and kindly refer to us as disabled veterans and not freaks.
Answer, go see your own doctors, they get a fee from the province. Your all tough veterans we can’t be held responsible if your mental health suffers due to this suit.
Question 4. Why have the class members had to do the homework and been told to wait?
Answer, we don’t know all the answers we just agreed with the GOC a sheet of paper will be attached to you cheque.
Question 5. Why has the Law Firm of McInnes Cooper watched as thousands of disabled veterans walk aimlessly into wall after wall trying to understand what this class action will bring in the future?
Answer, We can’t hold everyone’s hand your grownups carry on.
Question 6. What has happened to Peeps where does his file lay in regards to SISIP, he is asking questions and yet he is no further to any end to his situation
Question, We are looking into it.
I do not want you to respond Dennis after all your done, right please take a back seat and allow Peter Driscoll to tell us retards how he intends on helping us after all he will be paid greatly for doing something. Yes I am a prick and yup I call it the way I see it, it is all here on CSAT.
SG Robinson
A severely disgruntled disabled veteran.
PS DO NOT Misjudge me, I am very happy that You Dennis have done me a great service, I am overall happy with the victory but I am not happy with how this has turned into a legal ploughing match and in the end the disabled veterans are suffering by being feed to the agencies that will chew them up and rip them apart once again. Peter Driscoll you took this on now help the boys out.

Last edited by SGR (RobbieRoyal) on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:20; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3