Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions - Page 2 Empty Re: I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 16:01

Those that step up to the plate & demand justice that the GOC PAY LEGAL FEES WILL HAVE Justice Barnes attention & respect for actually standing up to the Giant ,

Have Faith

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .........7............

Back to top Go down

I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions - Page 2 Empty Re: I am going to get chewed out for this but I have to ask a few questions

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 15:54

I believe that MC and maybe Dennis as well just don't want to lose what they are going to get.

There job is done!!! How is it done? Did they given the GOC the Royal Flush in return for 3 Ace's and we got stuck with the 3 Kings.

I don't care if this take a few more years well said RR

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Thu 07 Feb 2013, 15:42

was able to reach another member and tried another email address,

sisipltdsettlement@mcinnescooper.com

and it didnt come back as an outofoffice reply..
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Thu 07 Feb 2013, 15:39

tried to send a email to the law firm about a half hour ago at this address,

sent it to SISIPClassAction@mcinnescooper.com

it came back as an outofoffice reply, is there another?
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 15:35

Recon/Robbie, you can add one more to that list..... I agree with your statements, It would not hurt Dennis to make one more BIG stand as our lead plaintiff to voice OUR concerns regarding Deemed tax, I am sure he would not he would care but I will be very disappointed, If he says nothing about this to the judge/press.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 15:04

Dennis ,

You've done a great job so far , but , we would like to see you finish what you started

Planning the Victory Parade at home before final verdict to lower legal fees is jumping the gun in the sprint to the finish

17.7 % means $ 40,000.00 to feed my family of ....7....

If you want our undying " Respect " of the entire class & those that have passed on , lest we forget ....

Dennis , you have to step up & be our " Voice " , you personally have to get up there & ask Justice Barnes to consider the GOC paying all legal fees for their illegal actions of the clawback of our Money .

Have you noticed Dennis , out of 7500 Troops just ....2..... are personally asking you to finish this , why,
because Steve & i personally know you , & you can throw back whatever pile of shit you can gather in your immediate area of responsibility , but , until you finish the job properly , then & only then , will you gain the true respect you dream of each night & finally have your homecoming parade .

NOW GO FINISH THE JOB YOU'RE GETTING PAID T DO BY THE LAWFIRM & TELL THE WORLD WHY THE ..... GOC..... SHOULD PAY THE 17.7 % LAGEL FEE & ....RETURN IT TO THE TROOPS .

Respectfully ,

For Country
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of ..............7.............to feed , clothe , & educate

Last edited by Recon031 on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 16:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Thu 07 Feb 2013, 14:56

Unless my plane crashes on the Convention Center, wich I have more chance to win at the Loto,i will be glad to be there!

For those unable to attend, I I know that the stress of not being there will be high!

;-).

Cheers.
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 14:49

Glad you will be there K9, wish i could! safe trip bro!

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Thu 07 Feb 2013, 14:41

What is the best thing about this Class Action process is that those involved in all the dealing have done their stuff, now it is up to the Class to give to the Court their opinion on the subject.

I feel that we all have a responsability to express ourselves wether for or against this deal. But nothing sais here and not sent or said to the Court will serve this instance. I am happy that we had people here, giving their knowleadge and views wich have helped me understand all sides of this offer of setlement. I worked hard on my letter mostly because I will be in Halifax to give to the Court my side of what I think about this deal.

I was really hurt like most of us by the SISIP clawback. No one can be in others shoes. Whatever happens, we are all in good ends, we had a Judge that will never accept that this Class get's steped on. We and Denis and McInnes Cooper and the GOC will get from the Judge what the Rules and Laws Permit him to do and all in the interest of the Class.

I will take my stand and let it be knownedhow I feel and what I feel to be right on the 14th, 9 pages well thought, it will represent not just me and I hope that changes will be done. Some will yell because they want their money yesterday, but I think this should be right for all of us.

Respectfully,

Patrick.

I would of liked to say this in French but then!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 14:37

And Dave you always had a special place in my APC i knew my Six was covered but some people will not understand our soldierly pain and gratitude For Country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 14:35

My intent is to enlighten the class not bend it break it or deny it we all will suffer and God is my witness we need representation from our Lead Plaintiff not to talk for us but to enlighten MC he is required to assist us in all matters sisip, you just cant do a victory speech and walk away

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 14:10

Well said Robbie, as you know I had a QRLSP from 2002 back to 1990, Felt I was raped by SISIP Policy. My retro had no Interest, capped colas, at 2%, when some years it was 5 or 6%, which severely lowered the claim, also SISIP deducted my CPPD and Military pension that got the 5 and 6% cola, which even lowered my LTD even more.Then the taxman , raped me with the Deemed taxes, I tried to avoid this tax rape, by letting our lawfirm know just how bad it was going to be back in November. We got 3.27% top up, best they could get.

the GOC is 100% responsible for our tax situation, they also prolonged it creating longer retro, with more unjustly enriched deemed taxes.(Translation 6 years of tax penalties) that also pushed prior retroactive payments into even more excessive componded Deemed taxes. the only fair way that taxation could be settled in our case was to have CRA do the QRLSP calculations,and have us pay the Revised tax, or Tax difference only. No Deemed tax (compunded Notional Interest or notional penalties)

And if in our case they can't change CRA tax rules, then the GOC could have created at Deemed tax, rebate fund we could have accessed, after our taxes were completed. I'am no lawyer BUT I can see whats fair, and can come up with fair solutions. there are probably many other ways to offset the Deemed taxes, that 100% covered all class members.

So you are 100% correct, many of us will again be fed, to the agencies, be chewed up, and spit out again, and become even more broken. Money cant fix certain things that are broken , only Fairness can!

Last edited by Call of Duty on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 14:38; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 13:42

I truly FEEL every word you have said...Thank-you so very much for your TRUE HONEST FEELINGS..That is POWER in the HIGHEST...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 07 Feb 2013, 13:40

Wow RobbieRoyal...just what the freakin doctor ordered. I am quite tired of playing nice and being a fence sitter. Why are we still left in the dark? My queries are all left unanswered. I really hope beyond hope that those in attendance will carry the torch for us and get answers from the judge. This is complete BS waiting to see how this deal affects us, without knowing any singular personal bit of intel. Just unreal. Way to go RR
Chimo

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 13:26

Wow , i am personally blown away right now , every single word is vibrating through my blood stream like i'm full of anxiety because i'm about to head into downtown Sarajavo , rounds pinging off the carrier , mortar rounds dropping all around me & this guy named RobbieRoyal jumps in to pull me from an ambush of gunfire that is just echoing through every nerve in my body ,
i jump into his vehicle & the fucking noise suddenly stops because he took the lead when i felt pinned down ,

Dennis , that's how i felt , when i asked you to take a stand , & you did not .

You got balls RobbieRoyal , my comrade & friend

For Country
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of ................7................. looking for relief on the Legal Fees

Last edited by Recon031 on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 13:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next