Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signing Off Of Csat Now - See You In Halifax

3 posters

Go down

Signing Off Of Csat Now -  See You In Halifax  Empty Re: Signing Off Of Csat Now - See You In Halifax

Post by Newfie Mon 11 Feb 2013, 19:13

Have a safe trip and think of it as a second honeymoon.

Newfie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Signing Off Of Csat Now -  See You In Halifax  Empty Re: Signing Off Of Csat Now - See You In Halifax

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 18:35

I can see why the ole bird left.
Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed towards influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument. Propaganda is usually repeated and dispersed over a wide variety of media in order to create the chosen result in audience attitudes. So instead of postcards dropping from airplanes we have cyber trolls. Rags I don't believe you should be silenced for your convictions nor have trolls continually accessing individuals in discussions, runaway comments and chat venues for their own selfish gains and agendas.

Back to top Go down

Signing Off Of Csat Now -  See You In Halifax  Empty Happy Belated Birthday Sparrow.....I am 37 on the 14th too!

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 09:25

Sparrow is a fine lady who has been supportive to many of you here. She has worked hard.
Given it all to this site and likely does in whatever she focuses on.
Good luck in Halifax Sparrow and all of you that are speaking ! Sparrow I wrote a note to Froggie for you both. Keep chins up ....and God is watching over all of you !

Elvis has left the Building forever! clown

Jack M-

Last edited by airborneredhorse on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 09:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 11 Feb 2013, 09:15

I think Sparrow and her hubby are driving out to the coast now. Thats why she is signing off for now. Driving to coast. Now.
Chimo

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 08:49

sparrow fly back when you are able.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Mon 11 Feb 2013, 08:15

Going from part of the head works played on the chat forum last night by a couple of people, it is understandable why sparrow has chosen to distance themselves and is a good coping strategy.

It is healthier to disengage, and ignore anyone continuing to play games with an endless string of 'new sign in' name(s) by doing so.

sparrow has been helping and trying to help, continues to sign off on each of their posts as sparrow, so no matter how many times they come and chose to go, they continue to be sparrow..

If you read in many of the forum posts, over the last month or so, there have been the same individual(s) signing in with new names and making comments to sparrow, about sparrow, or making harassing pm's to them..

congratulations on your first post, may your future ones be more productive and helpful than commenting on others personal safety choices..
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 07:45

I have to comment, this member seems to quit every other day, just wondering why?

Back to top Go down

Signing Off Of Csat Now -  See You In Halifax  Empty Signing Off Of Csat Now - See You In Halifax

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 20:29

My journey on Csat is now finished and I will see you in Halifax. Until then, stay well and travel safely. Sparrow, Cpl DeCoste

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down