Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D Day -1 Objective the court room docket

Go down

D Day -1  Objective the court room docket  Empty D Day -1 Objective the court room docket

Post by Rags Wed 13 Feb 2013, 23:45

The plans are set the letters are in the speakers are ready.

The Objective is to achieve the best result possible for injured and wounded vets!

There are those that have chosen to accept that this is over and those that have not. It is up to the presentations and letters and the judges balance of the law. No back room deals, no pre planned he has his ruling already. Just pure Law and the best argument wins. He has no ruling yet he will write it Thursday night. We will know Friday after fee battle.

When it is over we will meet on the objective as victors and looking to the depth positions for the exploitation to further the fight and take it to the enemies throat. Or we will have lost surrendered much but we will still be together. There will be those who never even started the battle as they quit before the last attack, spent and tired, exhausted from the struggle an willing to give in for a half ration in the rear.

No one knows what will occur we can only speculate who has the best argument. But what I do know is it will be one more battle I endured to the end and happy I did it all the way for a just cause to leave no vet behind.

Meet you on the objective!

Rags
I Have Never Surrender While Those Around Me Did Until It Was Just The 13 Against The 10,000......And Won The Day
Remember Bastogne -

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down