Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUSTICE BARNES/MCINNES-COOPER - 66% Lost ! ------------------Time to Bid Adieu !

+12
K9
rzm71
OldZipperhead
peep
pteadams2002
RCN-Retired
expara
bigrex
dzanzio
Sapper Zodiak
tinybubbles
Teentitan
16 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

JUSTICE BARNES/MCINNES-COOPER - 66%  Lost !   ------------------Time to Bid Adieu !  Empty Re: JUSTICE BARNES/MCINNES-COOPER - 66% Lost ! ------------------Time to Bid Adieu !

Post by ceedee Wed 03 Apr 2013, 08:12

lest we forget

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

JUSTICE BARNES/MCINNES-COOPER - 66%  Lost !   ------------------Time to Bid Adieu !  Empty Re: JUSTICE BARNES/MCINNES-COOPER - 66% Lost ! ------------------Time to Bid Adieu !

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:34

I stand corrected guest.
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:31

I so disagree Sparrow - This individuals tax and fee reduction 66% is very pertinent ....It affects likely 6000 out of 7501 disabled vets. It is clearly important that this situation is kept at the forefront of this discussion until the May 2nd 2013. When we will likely know the outcome. After all all he/she asks is a comment of "Lest we forget" The bid adieu is just out of his or her frustration .....Lets keep it open until May 2nd please.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 11:47

disregard my post

Last edited by Sparrow on Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:51; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong emoticon)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 09:44

lest we forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 08:02

Guest wrote:Dear Peter, Dennis, Ward, Justice Barnes,

This is my final correspondence with you all. I spent several hours and 300 Dollars in fees to get a tax expert (Tax lawyer/CA gave me 50% off his usual fee) to go over all the factors relating to the impact on this payment of retro.All things factored in,Deemed Taxes,RDSP,RRSP,DTC etc etc my personal financial.

As Justice Barnes encouraged us all to seek professional advice I did. I will be reduced from 100% to 33% - 66 cents from every dollar I was to receive is going to CRA and McInnes Coopers legal fees. Of course I questioned him regarding tax relief. He looked me right in the eyes very seriously and said " the chances of any Veteran receiving tax relief is like, he hesitated for a moment, Is like McInnes Cooper saying we have decided to do this Case Pro Bono"

Total amount Stolen - $60171.48
Total L.Fees &Tax---- $ 39712.86
Actual money to me --$20458.62

McInnes Cooper you are as crazy as two cats with their tails tied together to ask for ---13,487.50 PER HOUR- It is on the backs of the disabled veteran and this is terminally sad!

I beg of Justice Barnes to reduce this amount YES I beg I PROUDLY beg for all us Veterans and I personally ask Peter Ward and Dennis to accept this reduced amount without hesitation.

Signed
Shell Shocked

On the battlefield, the military pledges to leave no soldier behind.
As a Canadian, let it be our pledge that when they return home,
we leave no veteran behind.

PS : I ask all Vets to just type nothing more than "Lest we Forget" -If you support this letter - May God be with you Always

Lest we forget- This example is the exactly what i want MC to read and comment on! As Dennis Manuge takes no losses and Peter becomes a Millionaire over and over this Soldier money is reduced by 66% "Calgon" Take me away!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 01:14

lest we forget sisters and brothers(ladies first)

heros dont attack the vulnerable
heros dont favour greedy lawyers over their comrades
heros dont blame others for their weaknesses
heros know their own limits &stop before they hurt others
heros dont forget that they serve &represent those who count on them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2013, 09:40

lest we forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 24 Mar 2013, 02:47

Hi Grasshopper,

Shall I reveal your real name?

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2013, 01:19

Guest wrote:Dear Peter, Dennis, Ward, Justice Barnes,

This is my final correspondence with you all. I spent several hours and 300 Dollars in fees to get a tax expert (Tax lawyer/CA gave me 50% off his usual fee) to go over all the factors relating to the impact on this payment of retro.All things factored in,Deemed Taxes,RDSP,RRSP,DTC etc etc my personal financial.

As Justice Barnes encouraged us all to seek professional advice I did. I will be reduced from 100% to 33% - 66 cents from every dollar I was to receive is going to CRA and McInnes Coopers legal fees. Of course I questioned him regarding tax relief. He looked me right in the eyes very seriously and said " the chances of any Veteran receiving tax relief is like, he hesitated for a moment, Is like McInnes Cooper saying we have decided to do this Case Pro Bono"

Total amount Stolen - $60171.48
Total L.Fees &Tax---- $ 39712.86
Actual money to me --$20458.62

McInnes Cooper you are as crazy as two cats with their tails tied together to ask for ---13,487.50 PER HOUR- It is on the backs of the disabled veteran and this is terminally sad!

I beg of Justice Barnes to reduce this amount YES I beg I PROUDLY beg for all us Veterans and I personally ask Peter Ward and Dennis to accept this reduced amount without hesitation.

Signed
Shell Shocked

On the battlefield, the military pledges to leave no soldier behind.
As a Canadian, let it be our pledge that when they return home,
we leave no veteran behind.

Its a waste of time according to this, to challenge deemed taxes. its going to suck the hell of the return to the veteran. I am hoping like this individual above is,that the settlement is rejected and we get to demand damages or tax relief .

PS : I ask all Vets to just type nothing more than "Lest we Forget" -If you support this letter - May God be with you Always

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 10:21

ya we should be allowed to claim these funds in the years we were supposed to recive them without any penelties ore extra tax whatsoever.regular tax you know the tax we would have paid i have no problem with that whatsoever.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 10:09

I was also advised by a CA that if CRA lays any Fines of any sort on us that we should take it to court and fight it and that it would be a long fight going more than likly all the way to the top, I for one know we have to pay taxes no big deal but I will fight to the bitter end to not pay FINES on money we were not allowed to have untill a court had to ORDER the GOVERMENT to give it back as for legal fees well lets see how it all works out with the final call and let the actions of the closing chapter of this great novel tell the facts.

Any one watch the TV show HOUSE OF LIES, It is funny how greed makes people change no matter who thay are.

PS. The facts will come out about 10+ years from now so prep your kids to carry on the fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Mar 2013, 09:21

LEST WE FORGET

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 22:51

Yes, update needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 17:16

My brother goes in for those. $20 well spent. Sparrow where's the daily update? Inquiring minds need to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next