Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gouverment fees are now at 1 Million fighting and negociating us.

Go down

Gouverment fees are now at 1 Million fighting and negociating us. Empty Re: Gouverment fees are now at 1 Million fighting and negociating us.

Post by Rags Mon 25 Feb 2013, 14:08

Vall good intel, nice to see you post after awhile.

go check out the lessons learned threat i put up and add a lesson learned. It is on SISIP site and also over on RCMP site. Take a look and post one of the lessons you learned.

Rags

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Gouverment fees are now at 1 Million fighting and negociating us. Empty Gouverment fees are now at 1 Million fighting and negociating us.

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 10:20

The Harper government spent $750,462 in legal fees fighting veterans over the clawback of military pensions, documents tabled in Parliament had shown.

I requested information on total legal fees and consultants fees that the government spend negotiating this settlement. Peter Stoffer call me and mentioned that the bill is now at 1 Million.

He does not know if this include the fees for Mr Toope. Fees for Mr Toope can only be known if a request to access to information is done. It will not be published in any Proactive Disclosure as Departmental expenses...!

So if some of you, have some time and want to do an ATIP on this we could know the full story. For myself I work, if I find some time I might do it.

Cheers

Vall2012

Last edited by Vall2012 on Mon 25 Feb 2013, 10:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down