Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If the Judge said weeks not months, then why ??? Enough lies

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If the Judge said weeks not months, then why ??? Enough lies Empty Re: If the Judge said weeks not months, then why ??? Enough lies

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 14:05

You folks gotta start thinking 'happy thoughts' hmmmm, the island ofnTonga, Jamacia, friggin Florida, rum n cokes, cerveseas,..chillax folks,..

Back to top Go down

If the Judge said weeks not months, then why ??? Enough lies Empty Re: If the Judge said weeks not months, then why ??? Enough lies

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 16:07

nav we get use to dissapointment as we keep getting dissapointed over and over again.every now and again though we do get plesantly supprised so maybe this is one of thoes times.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 16:01

Good thought ,Propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 16:00

if i were the judge and felt begrudgingly i had to accept the deal i would grant them 3.27% of retro only the same they got us for the tax implications.

just a thought

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 15:58

Propat, How many of us have fallen on our own swords because Of faith?Believe me I am hoping I am wrong!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 15:55

I not only hope, I wish they get lowered to below 5 percent! Don't forget we have 2.8 percent around in disbursements that will automatically be paid , which covers the law firms costs, it cost them nothing, the whatever percent will be total profit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 15:54

oh nav i think he is verry professional and his job right now is to protect the class.i belive he will do that as he is no longer a lawyer.have faith buds.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 15:50

Narat if you google his name there is much info on him, it looks to me that he was promoted just around the same time the Law suit was Launch.
I truly believe the fees will be lowered more than 10%. I hope anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 15:36

I know alot of people have put alot of faith into judge Barnes, I don't know much about him, but in my opinion , he is a lawyer, first and foremost. I have a feeling he will protect his own, if the legal fees get reduced I believe it won't be any lower than 10 percent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:55

yup, officially a bunch of douchebags!!! please don't buy into "we care about the vets" propaganda. If MC did not see a great opportunity to profit, do you think they would have taken on this case, NO.... As far as that goes, where is our concerned caring judge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:48

Sparrow, I have to agree with Recon, the legal team doesn't give a rats ass about any of us, it's the money , has been and always will be! If they cared we'd get weekly sitreps, it's done for them, they are in phase 2 , collection of profit and believe me they are hoping and preying to God that those legal fees don't get reduced!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 13:28

I don't know Recon, all I do know is that Peter is on vacation until March 22nd.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sat 16 Mar 2013, 13:25

wish the Judge knew what Recon just said.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 13:13

Sparrow ,

I hate to burst your bubble , But Peter Driscoll does not give a Shit about us any more , WHY ?

Because he's realized he's not getting the $ 66 ,000,000,000 million

HE IS DONE WITH US..............PERIOD .

THE ONLY THING MOTIVATING pETER dRISCOLL WAS THE MONEY , NOW IT'S GONE

& SO IS HE , & THE TEAM TO FIND ALL 7500 & REIMBURSE THEM .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Mar 2013, 12:30

I have requested and suggested to the law firm directly that any correspondence or sit reps to csat would be beneficial to ease the hearts and minds of veterans and their families.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next