Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When do Checks get sent out? Who is Priority?Within 2 weeks?

+2
beleaf67
Newfie
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When do Checks get sent out? Who is Priority?Within 2 weeks? - Page 2 Empty Re: When do Checks get sent out? Who is Priority?Within 2 weeks?

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 20:35

Im sure tomorrow we will have an update from MC and you ll be set.
Have drink(I am having a few Wink ) and all will come in place

Back to top Go down

When do Checks get sent out? Who is Priority?Within 2 weeks? - Page 2 Empty Re: When do Checks get sent out? Who is Priority?Within 2 weeks?

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 20:34

DJHatman, you are right, EX-Para, brother, are you in the computer? Are you receiving a monthly financial benefit? Did you update your address? If you did cheques are starting to flow within two weeks , maybe sooner!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 20:31

Thanks so much, I am actually in tears, my wife as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 20:30

the accountant team as been ready for weeks, just needed the final numbers, press a button and go.

I understand how you feel, but beleive me, within a week or two, it will be in.
the only delay would be missing info from members.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 20:27

I guess it's tough to accept as there are so many rumors here. Also how could have they prepared checks without knowing what the lawyer fee's were going to be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 20:21

10 days ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 20:20

Forgive me for doubting that, I wonder if MC will confirm any of this? Life would finally settle down. When did DW tell you this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 20:19

yes DW told me

Keep the faith brother, and your house Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 20:17

Please tell me your not joking. DHHatman, this could mean me keeping my house or being foreclosed on. Is it a reliable source? Nav are you sure about the 2 weeks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 20:07

I know for a facts that cheques are ready, just need GOC to put money in the trust account and the cheques are sent via Purolator

MC as been ready since the 15th Feb.!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 19:55

Some of us will start getting cheques within two weeks, get your up to date address to MC ASAP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 19:53

The faster they start, the faster they get payed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 19:46

I'm sure that MC is already working on an email to us so that we know exactly what's going on. They will answer all our questions before the end of day Friday so we can have a long awaited stress free weekend.

Ow ... Fell off my chair laughing to hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 19:46

Future performance is based on past performance so I think that the cheques most likely will not get to us very soon. But one can hope that they won't stall anymore....

Back to top Go down

When do Checks get sent out? Who is Priority?Within 2 weeks? - Page 2 Empty When do Checks get sent out? Who is Priority?Within 2 weeks?

Post by Guest Thu 04 Apr 2013, 19:32

thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2