Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comming of the money

+7
Teentitan
beleaf67
puddleduk2
ceedee
Wife of a Veteran
bigrex
Sapper Zodiak
11 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

comming of the money - Page 3 Empty Re: comming of the money

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 16:04

Sparrow, wrote:Can confirm that calculations are being done and provided to the law firm as we speak. Why would they just do nothing while accruing 1.3 million a month in interest. They are just giving you the official line.

This post is not from the original sparrow ~
Sparrow1andOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 15:27

I won't say just because it's an open forum and I don't want to be identified because of my wife's occupation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 15:14

Cool nav, I would like to know on how many years is that based on?

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 10 Apr 2013, 15:07

The money has not come out of the closet,and neither has MC. Hum...

Well when MC or Peter gives us a date, then we know, no matter how hard SISIP work's. Till MC gives us a date, we will not know.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 14:22

I quoted on a post here my retro amount given to me by my sisip cm. immediately I was called a lie and such. The amount I put was my gross amount, that means the amount taken off by sisip due to the clawback! On top of this amount is the 3.27 plus all the interest owed to me, which works out to around 275000 give or take. Minus 20 percent withholding, minus 8.007 legal, I will walk away with a take home amount around 190000. Believe it or not, I don't care! What do you all think sisip has been doing this past 6 months? They are working on these as we speak and once one file is done, it's passed to MC , simple , simple, I still stand by my cm saying some will start receiving theirs within weeks, also all sisip did was do a reversal of vac pension amount and that gives you your gross figure! It's really so simple! The hard ones will be people who require extra paperwork to verify! The easy ones are the ones who are already getting a financial monthly benefit. Ask sisip when you call the right questions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 12:47

Don't get me wrong, I would like the money I am owed yesterday, for sure, but I really don't care, in the big picture that is, when it comes, just, for heaven's sake, tell me when, a concrete date, that it will arrive.

Can not all these degree-laden legal and administrative people get their poop in a scoop and come up with a date?

If not, then I challenge all of their collective competence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 10 Apr 2013, 11:52

To the Guest that said certain people on the CSAT will be last to get their money...well that is ok with me because that means everyone else will be taken care of. Something I used to do as a Sgt....take care of the troops before yourself.

Let's just say I will take the extra interest being accumulated because afterall doesn't this $1.3 million in interest all comes to us? I don't see how the law firm can make money off it and if they do what are the legal ramifications of this?

Oh and tell me is there anyone during their military career that did not hear a rumor that was factual, from an inside source, the person in charge told me personally, and the all famous "trust me I know what's going on"?
Rumors is what we all lived off of during our careers!

So to ridicule us that we are fools, idiots, morons is a waste of your effort to piss us off. You are talking to a group of people who were rushed to build a bridge, building, small tent city and once it's completed we are ordered to quick pull-pole, tear down the building or blow that damn bridge up. Then have the very same people an hour later tell us to do it all over again.

Rumors were morale builders to us. So the sooner you grasp the fact rumors will always happen the sooner you will just leave us alone and let us say what we want, when we want and to who we want. So "SOD OFF" and go bug another blog we are happy with our rumors.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Wed 10 Apr 2013, 11:29

I agree ex-para......"for sanity sake expect a 6 month wait"

Of course, we all want our money ASAP and some are in situations where the money may help keep them from going bankrupt.

But no matter what we think, say or do.........the money will arrive when it does. Nothing we do or say will make it arrive sooner. Some potentially could have their money this month or in May. Others may not get their funds until the last quarter of the year. With 7500 cases, it is clear that we won't all be receiving our funds on the same day.

So one must wait for it to come in. And it will. And when it does, then one can enjoy putting the money to good use - and good use is different for everyone. Debts can be reduced or eliminated, savings put away and if already financially sound, some may be able to enjoy some vacations away from snow and cold in the winter.

Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 10:18

because 1.3 million represents just about 1% of the total cost. Really on a federal level 1 million dollars is a joke. My CM is trustworthy and has always been straight forward., foe sanity sakes expect a 6 month wait. Have a late addition, just phoned SISIP yet again, yes I got an official quote "We have six months" SISIP is has not been given any direction yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 10:12

Can confirm that calculations are being done and provided to the law firm as we speak. Why would they just do nothing while accruing 1.3 million a month in interest. They are just giving you the official line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 09:57

Had to laugh, so many idiots on this site, giving disabled vets (including myself) false hope.... Checks are not ready!!! PD has not confirmed checks are coming in daily!!!!! Calculations have yet to begin!!!!!! Priority has not been given to anybody!!!!!! Please idiots, you know who you are, kindly go and get a shrink, ya dummies, people are stressed here enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:57

The problem we do not know who is a troll ...So just post accurate. factual info ....Or suggest/say it is just a hopeful idea....do not say that Peter confirmed or sisip confirm if they didnt

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:51

Please, "Do not feed the trolls"
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:32

I am thankful that someone actually called the number! Amen Bolt!

I was told the same thing about 7 Minutes ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:26

OK, this is interesting. My wife just got off the phone with her SISIP CM a mere couple of minutes ago so I'm typing all the info she relayed to me while it was fresh in her memory. Don't shoot the messenger here folks! I'm merely posting what she was told by her CM so take it to mean whatever it's supposed to mean.

According to SISIP, NOBODY has had their personal calculations done as of yet. She acknowledged without naming this website/forum, that a

"certain website is giving out wrong information on a daily basis causing a lot of confusion and absolutely false information."

She then said SISIP have 6 months to hand over their list of people along with their calculations to MC who in turn have to go through each person's calculations on an individual basis in order to determine the legal fees and other fees that will be deducted BEFORE MC issue the cheque to the individual. She stated that she was unaware if MC had a time line to adhere to also. All she could confirm was SISIP has 6 months to hand over the info to MC and no idea how long MC could take to issue and distribute the cheques afterwards.

SISIP have NOT done any preliminiary calculations as of this dday according to her CM.

My wife is stressed right out now because like she said, she figured it would all be done on the 14th of February and now she's being told it could be at the least a 6 month wait.

That's all the info I have for the time being. I guess all we can do beside the obvious "Hurry up and Wait" game is to sit and wait to read what MC will be issuing this week in the form of a directive outlining the next administrative steps.

Again, I repeat, please do not shoot the messenger! Too many former Commandos in here whom I don't want banging down this LEGS door! Smile

Last edited by BoltAction308 on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a sentence)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next