Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

comming of the money

+7
Teentitan
beleaf67
puddleduk2
ceedee
Wife of a Veteran
bigrex
Sapper Zodiak
11 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

comming of the money - Page 4 Empty Re: comming of the money

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:17

thank you author, I will move on settle down turn cheek also... I deleted the F__K __F from my message above... thank you for being a good person willing not to get caught up in my hatred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:11

I can pray and wish all I want , also should not be any problem letting people know my prayers answered by my higher power.... we all have opinions... my opinion part is I don't care if I look stupid for telling my prayers and also if people think I am a moron.... tell you the truth I hope I am hated... I don't care,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:10

yaaa that aint gona happen especially since the intent is now published and im sure billy will not deleat his.the law firm knows the powers of punishment of the human rights tribunal especially when it comes to discrimination.even if they were thinking about it now that it is published im sure they will make dam sure that they will make the payments in the order they recive them from sisip.thanks x2.

allways question athority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:10

My God is Crom, God of cold hard cash!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:05

Soldiers are trained to be cold heart in battle ! But you arent cold hearted now...You are just struggling like us all..... Hang in there ....Our foundations teach us to turn the other cheek... I am doing that now ....your turn!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:04

hey I did not lie veteran, my source was god father of jesus Christ that mc and DM had black list and would take care of those who showed to be ungreatful pigs ... I didn't say MC or DM said it... I said god... so don't forget to send that to, do what you want think I give a fuck, oh I might look stupid too... I learned how to be stupid from a few on here....

Last edited by ex2commando on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:04

So you are saying you are praying those people receive their money last! MC and Dennis , actually Dennis has no control, would never do this solely because it's illegal. Your personal views have no bearing on when or how you should be paid. MC would not even answer this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 07:59

I seen worst and that should not shock you... few times having people say important info only release in chat side for certain time only to be hoax... you see my statement is not a hoax, I do pray to my source certain people see money on last day possible... I may be cold hearted but I learned how to be cold hearted from here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 07:53

It was just your opening remarks that make you look stupid:

by ex2commando Today at 06:43

don't get to excited for some, I been promised that the few on this site who been attacking and insulting DM been placed on black list and will be very last few paid... you know who you are and I was promised you will not see any retro till 1 day before 6 months up... payback is a bitch, thank the lord mc has final control of the money. oh la la

How dare you suggest Dan Peter or Ward or the people who work for them would be guilty of doing this type of thing! .

Last edited by AuthurPennBilly on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 08:02; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 07:49

regarding that statement when I stated my hat goes off to you its called being sarcastic, to let you know the person I was being sarcastic to in a different thread thanking DM because his kids would have university paid for, that was edited the thankyou to dennis part after couple days.. even he probably realized how hipo pig he sounded and made that move.I read everything on these threads I learned to hate certain people again. I stand by what I said...I keep coming back because of genuine helpers who care and have good info.......

Last edited by ex2commando on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 07:54; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

comming of the money - Page 4 Empty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpaTwpWt8BQ

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 07:15

Ex Commando:If you delete the other rubush ...This last comment is based on fact....

I will ask you to review your own 8 comments posted ...You tipped your hat for all his good work to Recon in your first comment, then you commented you hated him and his little friends here recently!

Excommando comments 27 march:
your a hard worker reccon, my hat goes off to you... regarding this post and your other post in big red letters..
first of all a statement was made that lawyers will get rich off of interest while these 5000 soldiers waiting to be found. i dont think it works that way..

Then on: 7th of April you said

LOVE YOU, DENNIS
yes recon your so tough compared to denis that's why you sat on your ass while dennis deside to get up and do something.. recon I hate you and your little friends on this site.. so ungrateful pigs you are...
by ex2commando
on Sun 07 Apr 2013, 00:04

So aren't you guilty of the same type of actions and remarks? Never forget many veterans are struggling here with major mental health issues and maybe you are too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 07:09

I learned it all from a few members of this site.... you want stupid check out some of the messages from certain people attacking dennis and giving insults and saying he no soldier and just acts like a tough guy all in one thread... then I open another thread and same person thanking him ... now that's stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 07:03

Keep it up ...your statement is without any logic or merit ....The more you BS the less impact you have. Please delete your unsupported immature comments. As one commando to another do not make us look stupid.

The Longest Day
Many men came here as soldiers
Many men will pass this way
Many men will count the hours
As they live the longest day

Many men are tired and weary
Many men are here to stay
Many men won’t see the sunset
When it ends the longest day

The longest day the longest day
This will be the longest day
Filled with hopes and filled with fears
Filled with blood and sweat and tears
Many men the mighty thousands
Many men to victory
Marching on right into battle
In the longest day in history

Last edited by AuthurPennBilly on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 07:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 06:57

I don't care if he blocks me... my source that promised me was GOD the father of jesus christ. if I get banned because of my religious view I have no problem with that.. the lord will forgive Smile Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 06:49

don't get to excited for some, I been promised that the few on this site who been attacking and insulting DM been placed on black list and will be very last few paid... you know who you are and I was promised you will not see any retro till 1 day before 6 months up... payback is a bitch, thank the lord mc has final control of the money. oh la la

This such a major lie...I hope teentitan blocks your inputs.!

Last edited by AuthurPennBilly on Wed 10 Apr 2013, 07:04; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next