Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOT OFF THE WIRE (Cheques to start soon)

+2
peep
bigrex
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

HOT OFF THE WIRE (Cheques to start soon) - Page 2 Empty Re: HOT OFF THE WIRE (Cheques to start soon)

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 11:58

trooper its random picking

Back to top Go down

HOT OFF THE WIRE (Cheques to start soon) - Page 2 Empty Re: HOT OFF THE WIRE (Cheques to start soon)

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 11:10

You have 2.85% chance you will get your refund this month. (214 out of 7500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 10:25

It's hard to believe that they only processed 214 claims for the Month of April, unless those 214 claims were all at the higher level of payouts. $150000 and above. Just speculation on my part.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 03 May 2013, 10:01

It may not have even be intentional. Database queries are notoriously complex, so if MC asked the question "how many files are marked as completed for the month following the court decision" the person conducting the query may typed in all dates >Apr 15 in the date field, instead of
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 09:40

That's right, BigRex, you gotta ask the RIGHT question.

The government and lawyers alike are slippery and will only answer the EXACT question you ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 03 May 2013, 09:35

I think, right now, we have to wait to see how many files get sent to MC next week. I'm hoping that SISIP hasn't been sitting on their thumbs over the last year doing absolutely nothing on these files, and that the 214 are some of the last ones to be done because they had needed the extra information for reinstatement. I wish the lawyers had asked how many files are completed as of Apr 30, not just how many were completed in April, because the numbers could be vastly different.

Last edited by bigrex on Fri 03 May 2013, 09:52; edited 1 time in total
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 07:52

Hey dchd why only 2009? Why not 1993 TPI and CPPD qualified vets?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 May 2013, 06:58

I bet the 214 files would most likely be from 2009 to the present. That would make sense, and be around the amount of people that were Med released during that time frame. It was also mention that easy one to be done first and 24 month clients. Bur real its just a crap shoot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 20:54

214... what a freakin joke
thanks to sisip...no orders from goc by any chance to "take your time"?

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Thu 02 May 2013, 20:13

Pte, bring back my Willis, got to go back to go and claim another 214 files for next month! Lol
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 19:07

wait out - raise the yellow - paper jam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 19:00

range control d'is is FireFox 1 permission to go live over.
`FireFox 1 dìs is Range Control, go live now over``
Range Control dìs is FireFox 1, reference your last to late, I say again too late the 214 are dead over``
Range Control, roger pick up your brass, out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 18:42

Xcellent Robbie raise the red live fire flag

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 02 May 2013, 17:58

I did say HA HA as in sarcasm. Sorry

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 02 May 2013, 14:50

LMAO, why are such people so full of shit? People come here looking for honest information/help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next