Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER ACTION REPORT SISIP CLASS ACTION

+5
Recon031
Wife of a Veteran
dzanzio
peep
Sapper Zodiak
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

AFTER ACTION REPORT SISIP CLASS ACTION - Page 2 Empty Re: AFTER ACTION REPORT SISIP CLASS ACTION

Post by Guest Sat 10 Aug 2013, 00:07

zero I do fully understand that buds and in a perfect world we could do that but its not a perfect world sadly. it seems we only have two option I can see open ore closed neither is perfect but open I think is the best.

propat

Back to top Go down

AFTER ACTION REPORT SISIP CLASS ACTION - Page 2 Empty Re: AFTER ACTION REPORT SISIP CLASS ACTION

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 22:23

Propat, I fully agree, but only after we have a sound plan of attack...then if opposition members want to jump on the bandwagon, I'm all for that. An outside group like equitas members of course are an asset, it's just those who do make a career out of screwing the military and veteran's, those lurking in the shadows trying to find out what our next move is. IE, we all know SISIP and MC monitor this place, and I'm sure other GoC groups do as well...that's all I'm suggesting is to keep those in power from peaking over our shoulders and stabbing us in the back...it would be nice. It would be a perfect world if everyone could have a voice, but what you have to watch out for are the ones with the big ears. Whatever way the majority decides, I'm all for it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 22:11

nav I fully agree.

zero I actually believe the more people that read this stuff and use it against those that would screw over disabled vets is strength the more the stronger. whether they be political parties lawyers newspaper ore tv reporters. if this stuff cant be accessed without restriction especially by those who I think need it the moast ( the regular joe blow equitas lawsuit class members) then why do it???? I mean we may as well just be jerking each other off. these equitas guys need this info they should all have it. im with rucksack in either way as I may have a lot to add to this discussion but I think it would be more useful if people could actually use it.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 21:47

Have you guys read the NDP veteran policy , the new one, it's pretty good, by far the best of the parties!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 21:19

It would be nice to have an open forum, but to have an opposition party use it as their way to make themselves look better...it kind of loses it's strength then, wouldn't you think? We've been getting the shaft from either side, depending on who's in power at the time...this is supposed to be about US, not their political ambitions. The best offense to start with is always an ambush...if they can't see it coming or what to expect, they have nothing to counter it with. I'm just of the belief that if a politician hasn't walked a mile in our shoes, they'll only use the tip of our spear to get ahead themselves and to hell with us. If you want the Canadian public to know where their tax dollars aren't going to, we have to outmaneuver the GoC and the opposition to show them the raw facts, not just what earns them votes.

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Fri 09 Aug 2013, 17:25

GREAT IDEA : I am in 100%, SECURE OR NON SECURE have nothing to hide, where ever I may lend a hand RR, will wait for sit-rep.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 15:07

RR great idea I think open to the public is best for all to see as im sure their are other political parties that would like to sharpen their talking points as well. not to mention named lead plaintiffs but most importantly the regular joe blow members of the equitas lawsuit who should be able to view this without restriction as I believe they are the ones that really need to understand what has happened here to be able to move forward in the best way possible.

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 14:03

Do they have secure forums here, or could we do this via IRC?

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 09 Aug 2013, 13:42

I agree that this a good idea, but zero is right. Anything that will be said in an open forum, for later public release that will reflect poorly on the Tories, and their handling of the whole situation, will undoubtedly end up in a breifing note in the PMO, and they will put their spin on things.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 13:13

Stellar idea RR...is it possible to get a secure forum though? This way we could keep out lurkers from the GoC etc... just so what's discussed they can't prepare for to shaft the ideas later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:53

Thanks Dave " like he said" WOV

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:49

HOT  STOVE ......... DISCUSSION OF.................... nvc / sISIP cLASS aCTION.............. OVER A COFFEE ON SAID DATE & TIME FOR AFTERACTION REPORT .

Last edited by Recon031 on Fri 09 Aug 2013, 13:03; edited 1 time in total
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:46

Great Post Steve ,

you need anything , just holler buds , NVC::::New Veterans Charter , is Definately due for some Major Changes ......

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:37

What is a hot stove?

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 12:02

No thanks required troops this is our journey and our story, your words and personal opinions are what will make this come into fruition after all we are just veterans lol NO BODY MESSES WITH THIS COMMUNITY have a good weekend all I am off to do some fishing, over but never out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next