Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unprocessed Gang

+22
VetWife
Teentitan
kozi4
OldZipperhead
1993firebird
expara
PGV
Newfie
ghillie
Wife of a Veteran
321HTRCN
K9
bigrex
rucksack031
turbo
sailor964
dzanzio
froggie2u36
Nemo
Rifleman
HAPPYCRAZY
Sapper Zodiak
26 posters

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next

Go down

The Unprocessed Gang - Page 15 Empty Re: The Unprocessed Gang

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 17:20

Imagine what Sapper is giving back in income tax? That will boost the economy for sure. I really hope that RR gets his coin...and publishes a book of his poetry...guaranteed I'd buy a few copies.

Nav, you're that much closer to your 4 month kick-back...sorry I had to screw it up for ya. lol

GD, don't go too crazy with the poutine and hot dog steame...oh man, someone should open up a place like that here, I'd blow my entire retro on them.

More interest is good...but I would have that much more interest if it was the 15th already...hang in there finalists, I think it's an omen that we're getting ours just after Thanksgiving. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 17:06

Any news from the Airbourne crew! RR you still waiting to jump?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 17:00

I 100 percent agree with Trooper, just to avoid any unforeseen circumstances. Congrats Old Zipper, well deserved, now have some fun , spend some money and support this economy, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 16:59

Sapper I am so releaved, I have been in the process of being a small bisenuess for the past two months, that check would have been good two months ago but monday will do just fine. My bank acompt will be more than happy to get a fresh deposit!!!! To all I will be here for a long time. Your support has made these few weeks barable with all of your jokes, advise and stupidities!!! thanks to all.
THE FEW THE PROUD.
Old soldiers never die, we just fade away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 16:55

Waited from 1992...I am PROCESSED..My God-bless you all!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 16:31

Those that did not get processed, I am sorry to hear that, it is not what you all wanted to see, it is true that one way of looking at it, is that you don't have much longer to wait, however I would suggest that next Week, you contact your CM'S at SISIP, just to ensure that you will be on the last list. For piece of mind, knowing for sure that everything is good to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 16:28

Good job Zippy.

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Fri 04 Oct 2013, 16:25

App just said I was processed!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 16:23

Great news for those who've been granted their much deserved coin..."I'm still in a holding pattern, so tower...better give me clearance to land soon...I'm running low on gas." Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 16:21

Frig, mine says check back in late October.

Back to top Go down

Post by kozi4 Fri 04 Oct 2013, 16:13

I've been processed! 
WoV I agree with Bigrex there is no justifying widows being last and and the same time calling it random. Let's hope this is not the case and there are other widows out there that have not come forward or with no communication lines that did get processed.  
I feel for those that have to wait a bit longer. Stay strong and BLOODY call SISIP and demand answers.  It will help the stress, it helped mine. 
Xo

kozi4
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 16:05

Mine says check back again in late October

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 15:55

And to add to that how did the add on claims after the win get processed. Ahead of others would they not have had to have done research to proceed to process HUMM??Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 04 Oct 2013, 15:44

WoV, there is no doubt in my mind, that your's and other widows files have been withheld on purpose. With just over 700 files remaining out of 8000, there is no possible way they can still say that the process was random and that it is just a coincidence that the files of every deceased Veteran still remains unprocessed. It was a deliberate move on the part of SISIP, and apparently with the blessings of the law firm. If you do find out that all the other widows are still waiting, maybe it might be time to contact the media. Because every story that comes to light about the abysmal treatment Veterans and their families receive at the hands of this government, the public will hopefully see through their rhetoric and oust the Tories in the next election. After all, if a government can go out of their way to screw over disabled Veterans to save a buck, how can Canadians expect that they won't do it to other disadvantaged groups or individuals in the future. They've reduced benefits for disabled Veterans and then deny any obligation to us. They've also targeted low and middle class workers with the age increase for CPP, forcing them to work even longer before retiring. They've overhauled the EI program, making it even harder on those who lose their jobs or who depend on seasonal employment. So what is next? Reducing CPP or OAS amounts? Getting rid of the DTC? Dismantling human rights laws that protect against discrimination? The Tories will stoop to new lows, if kept in power, to remove any social programs that assist those whom they deem undeserving based on their extreme right wing ideology.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Oct 2013, 15:42

I've been processed Smile Or is that Assimilated? I always get the two mixed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 56 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 35 ... 56  Next