Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unprocessed Gang

+22
VetWife
Teentitan
kozi4
OldZipperhead
1993firebird
expara
PGV
Newfie
ghillie
Wife of a Veteran
321HTRCN
K9
bigrex
rucksack031
turbo
sailor964
dzanzio
froggie2u36
Nemo
Rifleman
HAPPYCRAZY
Sapper Zodiak
26 posters

Page 42 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next

Go down

The Unprocessed Gang - Page 42 Empty Re: The Unprocessed Gang

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 17:36

It's good that you're here to enlighten us with your knowledge Rex...veterans helping veterans...thank you. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 17:35

The majority at SISIP now simply want to get you off of the phone...like we're annoying them, so they'll say whatever they think you want to hear. Exactly the same method as MC...nothing but disrespect and no empathy for those who were royally shafted by them. It makes me sick that they can go home at night with clear consciences, knowing the shit they've put us through...in the end, karma has a way of biting back in a big way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 16:55

How did you get the SISIP lady to confirm your file was done? They always tell me that it's not their department

Back to top Go down

Post by VetWife Fri 13 Sep 2013, 16:50

ok thaks Robbie, I didn;t mean that the app saying claim not found, it actually says check in october, my issue and rant was due to the fact that SISIP lady us she just finished the file and had sent it to MC (prior to end Aug). I was just concenred that it may have gotten lost in the shuffle because they would have sent it, or at least are supposed to send them out withing 5 days of thier receipt of it, thats all. I also cant understand why they can;t just tell you what exactly it is you;re waiting for, "a nice surprise" could mean a lot of different things...

VetWife
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 10:21

Not until October now... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 22:24

Vets wife no I making a general statement about claim not found hypothisizing and in your case call the man directly if he said it was there then get a tracking number from MC.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 12 Sep 2013, 20:58

Zero, I wouldn't call myself an encyclopedia, but after so many years of battling peoples perception of 'Big like tree, smart like dumptruck!" whenever they see me, I've developed quite an extensive vocabulary. Plus it was fun when creating intelligence reports for Snr officers, and I could see in their faces when there was a word that they didn't understand. I still use the shite out of spell check though, lol.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 19:41

I do have reasons to believe that MC has had files sitting on there desk for awhile. I did send an e-mail to Kristine this morning and still waiting for a reply. I ask many questions and one of my question was exactly why would the app say all along that a certain someone is to check next month and all of the sudden it says claim not found. As soon as I hear back, i'll let all of you know.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 19:30

Wonderful news Happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by HAPPYCRAZY Thu 12 Sep 2013, 19:13

lol! YOO DUDES-ETS LOL. I chk on monday at noon, it said to chk back in a few months. then at 1840 ADT a white un mark truck pulls in my drive way rang my ding a ling i open the door driver said sign here i did went inside open this over large huge empl. and a chk with a 5 part harmaly of shit i didn't jive at all. just the address from mc clown show .lol so you can't trust apps. lol i'm still shaken my head over this one .Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy Smile 
HAPPYCRAZY
HAPPYCRAZY
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2013-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post by VetWife Thu 12 Sep 2013, 18:49

Thank you Trooper.

VetWife
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 18:14

Hi VetWife, if sisip told you and or your husband that the claim has been processed, and sent off to MC, you can call tomorrow this number 902 444 8417, that will get you in contact with MC, and you can explain the situation to them, and they will look into it for you, if you get the answering machine , just keep calling until someone answers, at least than you will hopefully get a better Idea what's up with the claim, it may have been a miss understanding between you , and sisip, and if he is part of the initial group of the Law suit, they will have to complete his claim no later than Oct 15th 2013.

Back to top Go down

Post by VetWife Thu 12 Sep 2013, 17:33

Robbie...were you repsonding to my rant? He is one of the inital class members. and yes, they do have the claim because SISIP sent it to them, i'm wondering why they would be sitting on it if it was sent to them in august? SISIP knew the amt and referred to it as a very nice surprise for us so obviolsy its done, I guess my main concern is hoping its not been lost or something...

VetWife
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 16:58

I just do not know what the app will say in October

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 16:57

If that is the case then yes MC has your name on file not neccessarlly your claim meaning that once all initial class members have been processed you will receive your retro after the first group supposedly after the middle of october

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 56 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next