Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid?

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid?

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 19:42

LOL @ Sparrow...great likeness of the Navster.

Speaking of pools, I understand Sapper is in negotiations to buy himself a new pool with his retro...the rest of us call it the Pacific. Wink

Back to top Go down

Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid?

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 19:39

Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid? - Page 2 Who_peed_in_the_pool_post_cards-ra6ea3d8365b0477d8c9cd3abb973bfd6_vgbaq_8byvr_324
zero sum, but please not in the Base Pool ~ Navster has his weekly senior's water aerobics classes he goes to...tongue 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 19:19

I'm sorry Sparrow...all I know how to make is yellow water. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 19:14

Navster! YOUR'E FIRED!

zero, I need some blue water for my camper trailer toilet lol.....just kiddin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 18:57

I don't use facebook and I'm sure others here don't as well...it's fine that others copy & paste info here, but really, you'd think that MC would be courteous enough to do the same...how hard is it to copy and paste?

As for contacting anyone at MC...they have their "bird" on a wire, so for the rest of us we have to depend on her...thanks again Sparrow...maybe we should take up a collection for you like so many tried to do with DM...useless bugger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 18:21

Ok, ok, ok, lets just get it out their,,,,,,Sparrow is really Kristine from MC and myself, well I'm Peter, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 17:57

Sparrow has a direct hotline, a flashing red phone, to Peters mansion, like the bat cave, lol, had to Sparrow, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 17:45

zero, they were here before and decided to leave CSAT, they said that all info will be passed on to facebook the day they vacated CSAT.
Certain members of CSAT have been successful in getting a response from MC, through emails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 17:39

Maybe MC should realize that not everyone uses facebook...perhaps they should start posting something in here for a change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 17:37

Widow of Veteran, I really think that your best bet would be to try and pry sisip for info with respect to your claim, I know it's not easy getting anything from sisip, but MC has already put a message on facebook stating that they have no control over how sisip completes the claims, once the 6 Month timeline is complete for the initial claim members, only then MC can inquirer on any initial class members who's claims have not yet been processed.
If one feels that MC is holding on to their completed claim, the only way to find out is through sisip.
I do not know if this is the case, however I do not understand why MC will hold any processed claims, however for sisip to withhold certain claims for whatever reasons, that would be within their rights, as long as they have all initial claim members completed by Oct 15th 2013.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 16:26

I do believe they have been sitting on many files since at least june. They don't answer so many questions.....they go around it or don't answer at all. They have been dishonest for sure but yet they don't admit it. They twist everything. I'm waiting on another response from the questions they didn't answer yesterday from my e-mail so I re-wrote this morning and waiting for an answer, once again.
I'll wait till Tuesday morning......my time.

Widow of Veteran

Last edited by Widow of Veteran on Fri 13 Sep 2013, 18:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 13 Sep 2013, 11:59

It certainly seems that the law firm is against answering any questions from the class unless forced to. Once they agreed to allow SISIP to send a second payment at the middle of Oct, there should have been a post on their FB page, letting those that are still waiting, that payment at the end of this month isn't guaranteed. I personally feel that there are files that have been completed, but not released, so that it gives the appearance of completing all the files "just in time". After all, there are over 2200 class members still waiting to get paid, and other than July, none of the numbers have even come close to that. So I don't think they are willing to take the chance that they could get bogged down with some of the more complex files, and not finish on time, (or worse yet, finish early) so they intentionally low balled the earlier months numbers, giving them a buffer zone, in case it came down to the wire.

Example: say they only release 1200 files this month, but if they have several hundred completed files sitting on a desk awaiting release that have accumulated over the last 6 months, then they only have to complete a couple of hundred files in the last few weeks, and give the appearance that they worked extra hard to get the final 1000+ all completed on time. It's like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat. He wants you to believe the rabbit came out of nowhere, but we all know it was there the entire time, just hidden until he wanted it to be seen.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Sep 2013, 10:42

I sent an e-mail yesterday to Kristine Hunter at MC for some answers. Most of my questions were not answered again and I wrote her back.....I WANT ANSWERS.
Here is what she wrote back to me from yesterdays e-mail:

SISIP will be sending us two batches of claims in October; one toward the beginning of the month and the other toward the middle of the month.  I am expecting the app to be updated for October as I have not heard otherwise.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfie Tue 10 Sep 2013, 15:38

Sry guys I am just passing on what was on Leave no vet behind. I to am waiting to get my settlement.

Newfie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next