Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid?

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid?

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 20:38

How many official files are left ? Still a couple thousand?

Back to top Go down

Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid? - Page 4 Empty Re: Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid?

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 20:27

If this is in fact true, what would be the purpose for Sisip to delay the files beyond end of Sept into mid October?  MC will be sitting twiddling their thumbs for over a month waiting for these files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 02 Sep 2013, 18:34

Well, if that's true, and I was waiting I'd be pissed, also I know from sisip that files will continue to be processed after this date because so many extra veterans have applied since finding out about the lawsuit

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 02 Sep 2013, 15:48

I think that they would need to request permission from the courts before doing this, since the court orders are very clear as to when the payments are to be made. Any deviation from the order without permission would be seen as a breach, and they could be levied with heavy fines.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid? - Page 4 Empty Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid?

Post by Ex Member Mon 02 Sep 2013, 15:40

I call the Sisip info line regarding this law suit.
I was told there isn't going to be an end September pay out list the last one will be the 15th of October.
The person i talked to didn't give me a warm and fussy that he was sure of this.
Can anyone confirm this is the case?

Last edited by rustyrazor on Mon 09 Sep 2013, 19:19; edited 3 times in total

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4