Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid?

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid?

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 14:58

Demand your legal fees back if it goes beyond the legally mandated court ordered timeframe...SISIP is seeing how far they can get with MC, and MC is doing nothing other than counting zeros in their accounts. SISIP cannot say they didn't have ample time, they've known since May 1st 2012, and MC is letting us down if they keep saying that there's nothing they can do prior to the court order being violated...put it this way, if it concerned them getting paid after waiting this long, they'd be putting the heat on SISIP in a heartbeat. It's all politics...how else did a supposedly renowned legal firm not get us legal fees awarded for something that was done illegally...backroom negotiations, dealings for their own benefit.

Back to top Go down

Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sisip final installment 15 October 2013 no payment will be made end of September! What are the remaining numbers left to be paid?

Post by bigrex Tue 10 Sep 2013, 08:36

You have every right to be pissed RR. SISIP knew that they had lost and would eventually have to pay out for an entire year before a single cent was required to be paid, so for them to wait until the settlement was approved before even doing the most basic work on these files is utterly contemptuous. If they had used the year previous year properly, they could have at least figured out the basic 24 months owing for every class member to at least have a starting point, then once the payment process began all they would have had to do is reopen each 24 month file, add on the interest agreed upon and done. So the majority of class members could have all been completed within the first weeks, and then start work on the complex files, like those who have been reinstated and required medical forms. This could have been, and SHOULD have been completed within 3-4 months, not left paying people at and beyond the allotted time frame.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 08:26

I believe sisip will use the """ we require additional information to process your claim statement as a copp out if they require more time"""

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 08:20

Quel est mon expression favorit este tabernac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 08:11

Robbie, do not interpret the info given by newfie. I understand your frustrations, I am in the same situation as you are. Try to remember that a large compagnie is over seeing to hole quit and caboodle. Six months is six months. But I do share and will ad ostie de tabernacle de christ de cyboire de crist que chu tanné de attande christ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 07:25

Are you saying processed means just the paper war and not the actual payment process, because if I am processed and not paid by the cut off date I will demand legal action as I am a class member and I will not wait 1 damn minute after the 15th of October 2013. Because if this is the case then something facking stinks like selecting individual punishment for voicing ones opinion, that's how I see it. Been sitting here since July of 07 just like everyone else and I am getting just wee bit facking pissed off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 07:08

That's the key, the get me out of jail card, "" To be processed within the six months""""

Back to top Go down

Post by Newfie Tue 10 Sep 2013, 02:12

This is posted on the Leave No Vet Behind (Facebook)

Leave No Vet Behind 13 hours ago near Halifax, Nova Scotia

Manulife will provide McInnes Cooper with the information and funds for September processed claims on October 1, 2013. As always, McInnes Cooper will process the claims and courier the cheques within 4-5 business days.
Manulife will provide McInnes Cooper with the information and funds for October 1-16 processed claims on October 17, 2013. As always, McInnes Cooper will process the claims and courier the cheques within 4-5 business days.

To be processed within the six months, it is important that class members provide any requested information that was requested by Manulife.

Newfie
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 09 Sep 2013, 19:33

People have tried, but the law firm will not say one way or the other if this is true. But if it does happen and the lawyers don't do anything about it, then it will scream collusion between the law firm and SISIP to breach the court order, and both should be heavily fined.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 19:14

Did anyone comfirm if this is true ?

Does anyone know the remaining numbers of vets to be paid?

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 03 Sep 2013, 21:01

Does that mean the missing 4months will be paid before September too?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Sep 2013, 10:38

I was just hoping someone else would call and ask .....since that is what I have done. .....I was looking for someone who actually followed up ... who also called sisip to see if they got the same answer ....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 03 Sep 2013, 10:03

There will be an end Sept payout because there is no reason for them not to have one and as was stated once already the court documents say they must yes or no? so relax and wait for it, wait for it, wait, now go check the APP.

Have fun play nice with others and good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 02 Sep 2013, 23:24

Since Peter said that the number of class members had increased to 8000 since the start of the process, with 4 payment installments made, consisting of 214, 1141, 906, 2003, and then the pending 1512, the most accurate guess would be 2224 files remaining. I'm just wondering, SISIP has also said that they expect thousands of additional files to be opened before the winter, because people are just now coming forward (likely all those members who refused to even apply for SISIP knowing they would be zero summed anyways), but that these people are not counted as part of this payment process. Does that mean that they will be exempt from paying legal fees on their money? I mean we all paid our part, so should these people not get dinged, just because they've been living under a rock for the last several years.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next