Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How will you invest or use your SISIP money? - Page 2 Empty Re: How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 20:53

I had errands to run today and while turning a corner, this guy is crossing the street and not looking. I had to completely stop and I taught he would walk in the car.....lol.
Imagine seeing the news....."Car hit by pedestrian"...lol.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

How will you invest or use your SISIP money? - Page 2 Empty Re: How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 18 Sep 2013, 20:52

Game of Thrones...thats an epic box set. only two seasons out though.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 20:42

The walking dead...this generation of kids wearing headphones while they text and walk in the middle of the street, oblivious to everything around them...and what's even worse, the bloody driver doing the same thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 19:25

RR, you forgot the box set of The Walking Dead! Or The Walking Sisip Dead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 18:16

Sounds like you got it all figured out RR...awesome that you're getting your wife some bling...and let's not forget the JD. Man, I haven't has a drink in years...and I mean years. Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Sep 2013, 08:11

Annuities
GIC's
1 Bottle of Jack Daniel's Macallan Bourbon
a new set of bling for my lovely wife( after all this was her battle as well)
Pay some damn bills
Enjoy the money that was stolen twice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 19:11

Rusty Razor thank you for the wonderful points to ponder. Wise words and great ethos to live by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 17:28

If we are Lucky maybe we will cross paths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 16:14

George's , that trip to Cuba will refresh you , relax you, and is a great way to spend time with the family. I go at lest three , four times a year, I need it! Lots of French go and believe me , I can't speak French, but after a couple of hours at the bar I am always included in the quebec groups and , yes , most have heard of Navrat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 16:09

Saving up and paying bills is about the best thing to do for most, in my case(and it may sound crazy) I need to spend, the more I put on my enterprise the more tax relief I get! So a new compagnie truck, already parked in the drive way, a new backo, already in the drive way, a shit load of oïl,filters ect..... and ho ya a first class trip to cuba whit wife and all the kids. All I need now is the f---cking money! good day to all. Smile it a lot of fun!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 14:25

That's impossible for Sapper, how on earth could a guy with the largest retro cheque in Canadian , World history , live below his means!

Back to top Go down

How will you invest or use your SISIP money? - Page 2 Empty From the link - above

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 12:06

Ask yourself these kinds of questions and then expect honest answers:
Do I need this?

Don't I have something already that will do just as well?

Am I sure this is a good value?

Do I have the cash to pay for it?

Could I delay the purchase for a few weeks?

Am I willing to sit on my decision for 24 hours before acting?

Never feel you must apologize for choosing the high road when it comes to managing well the money that flows into your life.

Living below your means is a way to build wealth, reduce stress, create options, and find peace of mind.

Living below your means is an honorable way to conduct your life.

Back to top Go down

How will you invest or use your SISIP money? - Page 2 Empty Simple and it works -- http://www.cbn.com/finance/Hunt_eightwords.aspx

Post by Guest Tue 17 Sep 2013, 12:01

1st-Pay off all debts including mortgage,-Never ever go into debt again-PERIOD

2nd-Take a course in becoming a minimalist (living below your means)

If you have extra left

25% -Gold

15%- Silver

60% -Bonds

Good luck all - ...Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Tue 17 Sep 2013, 11:23

wills ridge - amazing how land prices have gone up. Wish I had had this money 10 years ago. Just for my curiousity, pm me a link to this development. Hope u bought early!
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Sep 2013, 21:39

wills that must be amazing I do love castles.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next