Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

How will you invest or use your SISIP money? - Page 4 Empty Re: How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 05:36

I will be investing mine in either gold or silver, (maybe both). When the American dollar collapses, ( not if but when ) our dollar will be worth nothing. Go to " YouTube " and type in " Collapse of the dollar". Bad times are coming, so please invest wisely.

Back to top Go down

How will you invest or use your SISIP money? - Page 4 Empty Re: How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 14 Sep 2013, 21:58

Paying for my childrens education, giving some to family, going on a holiday, buying a therapeutic hot tub for my broken bod. Oh ya and beer too. Then I will put it away...yes the beer of course, then buy some more.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Sat 14 Sep 2013, 21:56

Propat...too fricken funny. Keep it up.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 21:09

Bubblegum and records. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 17:13

Booze and women, at a work propat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 16:44

I will spend most on booze and women the rest I will spend foolishly.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 16:08

I am going to invest mind with the bank until my taxes are completed for this year 2013.
If I have enough by that time, I am planning on building a new home.

Back to top Go down

How will you invest or use your SISIP money? - Page 4 Empty How will you invest or use your SISIP money?

Post by Nemo Sat 14 Sep 2013, 10:43

So was wondering how people will use their money from SISIP if they have enough to invest? I would love to buy a quarter of land but prices have gone up so high that it is out of my range. So i am going to invest with phillips, hager and north. they are now under rbc and have been around since 68. i have less than 10 years till 65 and i just missed the cut off for payments after 65 so hopefully i will be able to create a bit of a monthly stream by age 65. land i would have preferred tho but a quarter of land is now 250k plus = at least for land that will likely appreciate due to being prime agri land.
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4