Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Septembers Processed Claims.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Septembers Processed Claims. - Page 2 Empty Re: Septembers Processed Claims.

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:34

Kozi4, thanks for passing that on, I agree, it would certainly ease a persons mind being told that from sisip, now you know for sure you have not been passed by, and or missed in the payout system, and you will receive the extra interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by kozi4 Sun 15 Sep 2013, 12:24

Trooper great point and I did just that when the App said check back in Oct. I phone SISIP to confirm (100%) that I was on the class action list and awaiting to be processed still.  The answer I got was..."Yes you are and unfortunately someone had to be last"! 
This gave me peace of mind and lowered my stress ALOT! At least now I know my cheque is next. I encourage everyone who hasn't received a cheque to call.

kozi4
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2013-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Sep 2013, 10:09

True enough zero, we all know how difficult it can be to get answers from sisip, that's why it is important to keep a record of who you talked to at sisip, date and time, and record their refusal to give you and answer about the status of your claim, that way come October, and you are still not processed, on the last and final date of the initial group, and were never  asked by sisip to provide further info with regards to your claim, during this 6 Month timeline, you then can contact MC, and relay that info to them, MC will already know that sisip is in breach of the order, and furthermore will have the information that you have provided to them about their refusal to give you and answer about your claim, which is rightfully yours. It is in my view a way to prepare yourself in the event that this situation does indeed take place.
Let's hope that this does not happened, and all of the initial members are processed within the 6 Months allotted by the court.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 21:07

Good advice...but will SISIP give any answers, that's the tough part to get around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 17:58

Yes Sparrow I think so, it's best to be prepared, at that point it's getting to late in the game to rely on the processed claim system, time to step in and get answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 17:52

Great point Trooper, it is best to be proactive versus reactive especially in this situation.

Back to top Go down

Septembers Processed Claims. - Page 2 Empty Septembers Processed Claims.

Post by Guest Sat 14 Sep 2013, 17:32

If for example your claim has not yet been processed, and  you do not make the September draw, the app that is, I would strongly advise that you contact sisip, and have them confirm that you will be processed in Oct for the Oct draw, I would not take the chance in waiting until the final day to address this. At least you will have confirmation to pass on to MC, as to where you stand in those final days.Make sure you keep a diary of who you spoke with, and what was told to you.
Not saying that they will miss, and or bypass anyone of the initial group, but I feel that it is important for us to be prepared, and to take action if necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2