Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

+17
Dannypaj
turbo
1993firebird
K9
Mike77
sabrelove
RCN-Retired
tiger660
Sapper Zodiak
bigrex
Rifleman
peep
Recon031
Teentitan
MaggieinNB
OldZipperhead
21 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 10 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Fri 05 Dec 2014, 19:10

Thanks Rifleman,

Perhaps it goes by the Month in which our LTD started, just a thought.

Also, those of us who were reinstated last year, the Month for us could be in Dec, if I am not mistaken, that is what I think I was told.

I guess we will find out in the coming days.

Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 10 Empty Re: SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics)

Post by Rifleman Fri 05 Dec 2014, 18:16

Trooper I have never received any paperwork from SISIP in DEC it has always came in around FEB /MARCH and I have been on LTD since 2002 and I still have to get all forms filled out but every case could be different hope this helps

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Dec 2014, 16:49

Not yet.

Back to top Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 10 Empty SISIP/YEARLY/MEDICAL/DOCTORS REPORT/ AND MEMBERS QUESTIONNAIRE

Post by Guest Fri 05 Dec 2014, 16:33

I have not received anything yet, but was informed that they are sent out each December.

Now for what it is worth, the latest news that I heard was that it was up to each individuals CM to decide if both parts of the medical will be sent out, or just the individuals questionnaire. Don't take this to the bank, as it is only what I have heard.

So my question is, has anyone received their sisip yearly Medical forms yet ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2014, 17:52

Thanks trooper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2014, 17:29

The last I spoke with SISIP, it was explain to me that once your year comes due for your review, your case manager will decide at that time rather to send you both the members questionnaire, and the medical forms, or just the members questionnaire.

Back to top Go down

SISIP Annual Medical Forms (Assorted Topics) - Page 10 Empty Sisip Medical Questionairre 2014

Post by Guest Fri 28 Feb 2014, 17:22

Received confirmation letter of 2014 medical review for Sisip LTD. Confirmed approved for another year and to expect in 12 months another medical questionnaire. This will likely be the standard going forward annual medical reviews to what extent the questionnaire entails we will know at that time I assume.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Dec 2013, 18:36

Thanks 6608.

Back to top Go down

Post by 6608 Wed 18 Dec 2013, 21:49

Sisip Renewal form links.................been using theses for years

Physician's
https://www.cfmws.com/en/AboutUs/SISIPFS/download/Documents/ML09E.pdf

Claimant
https://www.cfmws.com/en/AboutUs/SISIPFS/download/Documents/ML10E.pdf

Cheer's
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 18 Dec 2013, 18:43

It sounds like all reinstated members will be required to complete and fill out the medical forms from SISIP.
Those members who were reinstated and have yet to receive the medical forms from SISIP, may want to
contact SISP to see if the forms have been sent to them, or if they require them.
We all know how long it can take at times to see a physician, let alone those that do not have one, and have to find one,
this way at least you will have more time to make arrangements in the process of getting the forms filled out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 17 Dec 2013, 07:56

RCN call this number 1-800-565-0701...give them your service number. If you don't have a CM tell them your LTD has been reinstated. They will take your info and set you up with a CM.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RCN-Retired Mon 16 Dec 2013, 23:46

I called SISIP last week and asked about the medical forms, they passed me to a department that they said dealt with the Class Action recipients, where I had to leave a message for a call back, and nothing to date. All this talk about a CM where/how does one go about finding/speaking to theirs?
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 15 Dec 2013, 18:05

Navrat, that makes sense to me, just have to wait and see how each member is evaluated I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Dec 2013, 20:42

It all depends on your medical condition, some mental health conditions they want docs every year. I did medicals every two years while getting nothing and was told I only have to do the claimant every year until sisip decides if they want another. Could be two years or three years to there satisfaction. This was told to me when I confirmed the receipt of my medicals last week by the cm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Dec 2013, 18:54

I also spoke with my CM at Sisip two weeks ago and was advised that this review was necessary for updating due to class action but was also told because I am on cpp d next year I will only be required to submit a declaration. Maybe something has changed from two weeks ago. Myself I don't mind having any forms filled out by doctors but I can empathize with those who have difficulty getting them done for one reason or another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum