Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retirement Income Security Benefit (RISB)

+14
rucksack031
beleaf67
prawnstar
loggie
RCNRetired
Rifleman
Recon031
Dannypaj
Nemo
pinger
BinRat
bigrex
Teentitan
18 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Retirement Income Security Benefit (RISB) - Page 9 Empty Re: Retirement Income Security Benefit (RISB)

Post by bigrex Fri 13 Mar 2015, 11:09

DannyPaj, are you staying on ELB until age 65, even though you have completed schooling? I'm sorry if you have mentioned this before, but my memory isn't quite what it used to be. Because it is my understanding that in order to get this benefit, you will have had to have been getting monthly benefits, such as ELB until 65. I do not think that the RISB is going to be granted to everyone who has received ELB at some point, completed retraining, and then went onto a successful second career.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Retirement Income Security Benefit (RISB) - Page 9 Empty Re: Retirement Income Security Benefit (RISB)

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 09:18

LOL @ NAVRAT! PRICELESS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 09:11

7. Funding for a CSAT office in Cuba! Don't want Teen to get Arthrisis with this cold plus I need an excuse to head south more often!
8. A bird cage benefit so I could catch my favorite bird, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 09:09

6. DVD boxed set of Swamp People for all my friends on this site who reside in Arkansas Opps ! I mean New Bruinswick!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 09:07

4. Add XBox to the My VAc Account site so it can be informative yet entertaining!
5. A Fedora benefit , mines looking a little old yet still extremely popular with the ladies, just a yearly benefit to get the feather replaced  
And a good brushing of the felt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 08:41

Also I am wondering if MVA Erin will pass my recommendation ! 
1. Free beer at the canex!
2. Triple the canex points!
3. Drill lessons for all those Airbourne /Army types ( I'd prefer they do it naval style)
4. A publishing book deal for Robbie Royal poems , that book should be part of the standard soldiers issued kit and that's no joke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 08:36

Dannypaj you'll get there, you'll make it pretty soon it'll be like your driving your car and all the bad things that have happened will be in the rear view mirror,Only look ahead my friend nothing can benefit you from the past .

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Fri 13 Mar 2015, 08:29

BUT! as long as you have my six o'clock MVA.  Just knowing this, maybe I will be able to accomplish my VRAP and spend more time thinking about the wellness of my family, rather then worrying about failure of accomplishing what I as a centric veteran is looking to accomplish.
Veterans needs should always be front and center! The MVA is a tool to put forth the message and inform the public of how they are planning to move forward. I honestly hope the whole department is changing.
Times have changed! look at the news. A full medical background of an injured Veteran is very beneficial for a government! Man power!
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Mar 2015, 08:19

Minister VA O'Toole Rocks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Fri 13 Mar 2015, 08:13

After serving! I put on a Commissionaire's uniform for 9 years. No wonder I thought that receiving the ELB was great. Going from having no financial security and low wages to $42 thousand a year and a chance to better myself. Thanks VAC! I'll do my best to accomplish the program!
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Fri 13 Mar 2015, 08:01

Awesome news for the reserve forces ??? RESPECT!  This is earned!  Really, so if injured at a junior rank! as I hear it, I will always make less monetary gain.  I never had the chance to progress through the ranks!  MEDICALLY REALEASED kind of messed that up for my career.  So many problems to be solved.  I am a living breathing veteran! I am really getting it from all angles.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Fri 13 Mar 2015, 07:53

Wow what a guess!
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Fri 13 Mar 2015, 07:40

Let see if they will eliminate the double talk. Anyone who served and are injured are equal?
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RCNRetired Fri 13 Mar 2015, 03:16

Personally I think it is great what is happening but question the timing. O Toole is not doing this himself, the public servants are still driving the bus so it will be interesting moving forward how much Harper wants to remain as PM, cause he knows he has screwed up big time with his arrogance, now he is caught between a rock and a hard place and knows if he does his status quo he will be lucky to be the official opposition.

RCNRetired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2014-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Mar 2015, 22:50

Just heard, government is going to give same benefits to injured reserves as regular force. Erin Otoole is the MAN in Navrats Eyes! This is happening at break neck speed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next