Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do we do now any suggestions ????

+4
johnny211
pinger
Rifleman
bigrex
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What do we do now any suggestions ???? - Page 6 Empty Re: What do we do now any suggestions ????

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2016, 21:37

I know things are going to be a lot better nav just in a fog and ready to plck a fight with the goc no reason just a habit JT was a good vote but the little bast--- locked himself in the bathroom with your stash.

Back to top Go down

What do we do now any suggestions ???? - Page 6 Empty Re: What do we do now any suggestions ????

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2016, 19:47

Can't seem to find my medical marijuana, Kent have you seen it!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Thu 04 Feb 2016, 18:17

Not sure about that but kent.hehr@parl.gc.ca don't work on my computer... top notch.
Even his Calgary office concurred it was was proper address. Must be doing something wrong?
Facebook-less pinger.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Thu 04 Feb 2016, 16:56

I am not on FB, but look at the MVA page. Did his "visitors post section" get shut down, or is this old farts computer skills flubbed? VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Thu 04 Feb 2016, 16:43

Dannypaj - Ya, it might be coming to that, hopefully not..VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Thu 04 Feb 2016, 16:22

We will see once again... if your right Navvy I'll send a bottle of pusser to you and steel town legion.
But your overblown.
The treats a 2 way street if your... wrong.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2016, 15:29

Kent personally promised me that every veteran will be pleased come budget day! Honest! Cross my fingers!

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Thu 04 Feb 2016, 15:07

Called the number at the bottom of the page Danny. At least I spoke with a real person. Their still cutting through a few thousand emails are since last October... On our file, as well as his local constituents concerns. At least that is what I was told.

If anyone is Calgary, perhaps approach that office when the MVA is there. Frankly, I would anticipate the same old political hair of dog.

Stay well...
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Thu 04 Feb 2016, 12:06

I'm about to make a bumper sticker Johnny.....Trudeau's promises?
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Thu 04 Feb 2016, 12:02

What reporters? The usual orchestrated ones or the real give me the answer kind.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 04 Feb 2016, 11:58

To me this is not a shock. The local MP usually attends events where the PM is appearing, especially when you are the only one from the same party in the region. Could you imagine Harper, as a local MP, being told to show up. He would rather poke out his own eyes than be in the same room as both Trudeau, and Notley. That would be like Dracula touring a garlic farm in the middle of the afternoon. It's just not going to happen.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Thu 04 Feb 2016, 11:50

Cheese tray don't have to look to far

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2016, 11:46

Just in case anyone's wondering what Kent is up to these days an where he is an what he is doing in particular today here is your answer , an like I said , busy outside of our file...must be nice ;

Later this afternoon, the prime minister will join Notley, as well as Veterans Affairs Minister Kent Hehr and local MP Darshan Kang at the local YWCA, where he’s scheduled to take questions from reporters following a quick tour of the facilities.

http://ottawacitizen.com/storyline/kadys-watchlist-for-feb-4-who-loves-you-finance-canada-the-tories-do-for-now-at-least

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Feb 2016, 11:15

https://www.liberal.ca/

see veterans on this,think were below one percent is this what is thought of their soldiers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Thu 04 Feb 2016, 08:42

Not sure if this was posted, but let it serve as a friendly reminder
I don't see anything about Veterans in this news letter?
http://khehr.liberal.ca/news/kerby-newsletter-february-2016/?repeat=w3tc

HIS PHONE NUMBER IS LOCATED FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next