Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELB Class Action Law Suit

+9
EZRider
bigrex
pteadams2002
Rifleman
loggie
meteck
Teentitan
Brasidas
13 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  - Page 6 Empty Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by Guest Wed 26 Feb 2014, 17:55

I fully agree with what Rex has stated ( Until there is something official saying that the GOC will not pay ELB retro ) it is not dead.

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  - Page 6 Empty Bullshit

Post by Guest Wed 26 Feb 2014, 17:33

the cros wrote:After discussion, the elb retro is dead, sorry. Le gouvernement veut qu`on oublie au plus vite le elb retro. Ce n`est pas dans les priorités du gouvernement. Et à entendre anciens combattants canada, ils en ont fait assez pour nous. L`allocation de soutien de perte de revenu n`est pas un droit acquis, alors selon eux, ils nous doivent rien. Sorry.

Bullshit, take you head out your ass and check the numbers; "priorities", "obligation" since when have you been so gullible to accept a politicians use of language. It is owed! jawing your own nob cus it tastes better than swinging your dick in a fair fight for what's right, ne ressemble pas à un ancien combattant qui mérite son "retour" salaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Feb 2014, 16:59

After discussion, the elb retro is dead, sorry. Le gouvernement veut qu`on oublie au plus vite le elb retro. Ce n`est pas dans les priorités du gouvernement. Et à entendre anciens combattants canada, ils en ont fait assez pour nous. L`allocation de soutien de perte de revenu n`est pas un droit acquis, alors selon eux, ils nous doivent rien. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 25 Feb 2014, 23:15

Actually Nav the WVA could go back all the way to WW1. I don't know if this is the holdup but I have told the Minister when I talked to him a few weeks back that he should split the decision's. Do ELB now and WVA later as it goes back farther in time.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Feb 2014, 19:47

I heard that the GOC is afraid once they pay the ELB retro it will open the door for all the other clawbacks, WVA etc back to the 1950 so it about the money. Lawsuit I believe is the only way with this government.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 25 Feb 2014, 18:58

You may be right, Cros, but until there is something official saying that the GOC will not pay ELB retro, and not just silence on the issue, I will continue to hold out hope.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Feb 2014, 18:45

Bonjour selon de bons contacts au parlement, elb retro serait mort et enterré. Autrement dit il n`y a plus aucun espoir de pouvoir avoir le rétroactif depuis 2006 de la pension deduite sur l`allocation de pertes de revenu. sorry elb retro is dead....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Feb 2014, 10:10

Harper said it himself, the gouv. priority is the economy and like they say create jobs or make it look like they are creating jobs, How are they doing this, simply by cutting, downgrading, red tape, closing, exterminating research, destroying the environment, lying, stealing from all of us, making secret deals with superpowers, Wake up it's a dictatorship for the new world gouvernement, right foot in israel, left one in the us and now Mexico using TPP and TTIP to trade with Asia and Europe, sounds like one world gouv. dictatorship to me. The transition is almost invisible because they are all doing it in secret behind closed doors spying on us, WTF...

All i said so far are facts, not fiction but all very real facts, check out every thing i said, it's all true. I could say more but you got the point.

Now where do we stand in all this ?
Millions of conspiracy are out there about what they are doing, how, where and why. I'm not going to go there.
Based on facts here's what i can see; international Harper wants to be the biggest frog in the pound using oïl, pipelines and so on. We are the bugs he is feeding of, the more we feed him the bigger he gets, or the more we agree to give them our energy the stronger they get.

We now have the biggest and fattest frog you can imagine leading our country, why ? because we gave it to him; before you elect someone think and do your research. That is part of the problem, nobody really cares enough anymore, there is too much pressure from above, nobody can think straight anymore, it's all happening too fast and there is way too much info to process in order to get a part of the right picture, the proof is that not only élections are fixed but usually the worst idiot wins.

A big fat frog needs food, a lot of food all the time, now think of what would happen if you stopped feeding the fat one for a while, he would probably move, right.
The frog thinks all vets are leaches on it's back he cant scratch off, he sure likes the dead ones, he even makes big mémorial for them and promises to pay for they funeral, but, really he just eats em, what to a frog they are food right.
It's a long and very hard battle, trying to show ourselves not as leaches but as very deserving individuals, we ow it to ourselves.
This can go two ways, the right way and the wrong way. There is so much confusion right now that we dont know wich way to go, we are completely blinded by politics, money, power and greed.

What to do ?
I dont know, besides stop feeding gloutteny and their decadent oligocracy, reverse polarity, money should come from what we pay for, we all pay taxes right, so why is it that we dont get it back ?
It's all going to private parties, banks, gas, etc, etc...

Canada is a private company own by Harper inc. and his big freinds thanks to TPP.
Democraty no longer exist in this regime, it's all about money.
So who or what are we fighting and why is it that all of our efforts seemed to vanish in thin air. They dont care, it's all about money. The only thing they care about is money and power; who will be the biggest frog in the pound ?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/obamas-tpp-negotiators-received-huge-bonuses-from-big-banks/5370423?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=obamas-tpp-negotiators-received-huge-bonuses-from-big-banks

What should we do ? Fight back using logic and tactics that worked in other parts of the world.
Keep on using the saucage machine, old tactics proven to fail soldiers into submission, old tactics revised in 2006 made specially for vets using the same old principles deception and submissionand, we are nato stock number in storage, why should the federal pay for old and used items that need constant maintenance, oh, i get it, leaches...

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 25 Feb 2014, 08:56

Well according to Michael Blais, the retro decision is with the PCO, which is supposed to be a non partisan body. That was as of Mid January, so it is not unconceivable that they are still looking at it. For all we know, they could be waiting for the budget to pass, so that they can use part of that $3 Billion contingency fund to cover the added expense.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Tue 25 Feb 2014, 08:19

since our case managers no nothing and never have..and jose McIver who is special case officer who deals directly to ministers staffers has asked and received NOTHING, ombudsman ha asked directly with NOTHING, AS a response..howlong should we wait for the feds todo the honest thing here? how long? its year 2 and still not a word from the gvmnt............getting harder to be paitient. if someone has a better idea im all ears!

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Feb 2014, 02:15

"Fantino Out" wtf are you Fantino? you want him out OH..

a court case could give the GOC the reason and time to stall repayment of the ELB retro for years..I recall talking to Case Managers about ELB retro being a very real cabinet order to coincide with DND retro and SISIP court case. the objection from VAC that it was not required by any decision to pay retro was not make public until after the west coast law firm filed to sue the GOV. .. since this west coast lawsuit to initiate legal action rather than lobby cabinet all talk of ELB retro has stopped in Cabinet,in press, and Case managers have clamed up. seams like the worst case scenario has happened and rather fallowing the proper channels of lobbing gov we have given them time to regroup and entrench for a long hard fight.. when all it was going to take was a half a can of awareness and the right words. the law suit is ridiculous learn to lobby with your rights and stop paying for services from snakes. ffs go stop traffic! have a GOD DAMN picnic in front of a semi ffs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 16:40

Fantino out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 16:35

Thanks Pteadams it is a well written article with excellent points. Veterans have the capacity to deal with our problems, if only we can find the political will and means to do so in assisting us.

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 18 Feb 2014, 15:47

pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Feb 2014, 15:40

pteadams2002 wrote:I had the understanding that Micheal Drapeau Law office was looking into the clawback. I filled out the survey. So what is happening with this route?? Tks

Contacted the law office of Michael Drapeau in Ottawa. The current status with the law firm on the ELB issue is that the lawyer is in the process of "fact finding to see if whether there is enough interest to proceed". I asked if this means Michael Drapeau would like ELB clients to contact him for additional facts and details for the "fact finding" process but was advised it was not necessary at this point since the lawyer has yet to make a determination either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next