Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I guess it was just a matter of time

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I guess it was just a matter of time Empty Re: I guess it was just a matter of time

Post by Figowa Sat 13 Nov 2021, 06:02

Figowa
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2021-02-08

Back to top Go down

I guess it was just a matter of time Empty Re: I guess it was just a matter of time

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 12 Nov 2021, 20:24

rainmaker1971 wrote:I respect everybody's opinion and I don't want to go back and forth on this issue either, I just want to say I haven't had the shots, I have had all my flu shots and all my childhood vaxs, but personally I don't believe this shot has been tested enough and the way they are pushing it all over the world leads me to think that there is an agenda we are not being told about.. I totally believe in covid but I believe there are other medicines that are being suppressed and people being silenced. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, I just wanted to see if anyone else thought the same as me or had come to any similar conclusions. I thank you all for keeping an open mind, and I pray I am wrong. I thank everyone here even if you don't agree with me for not kicking me off the site. I get too emotional at times and speak before I think.
All the best
well l saw a video today of a lady/group of “ anti-vaxxers” or whatever they want to be called cranking up an open mike 5 minutes before 11am on Remembrance Day and started ranting about this and that, people should be able to say and do what they want...to an extent, get the shot , don’t get the shot, but that was not the place to make a stand, anymore than I feel it was the day for a veteran to go into a restaurant and make a scene about being “ refused service” on nov 11.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Fri 12 Nov 2021, 19:10

Figowa wrote:You believe in something that started in Aug 2020, under Emergency Use Authorization, not FDA approved (because they traditionally need 3 years of trials) and has no long term studies?

I believe in natural immunity.

Yes I believe there is a virus causing all kinds of issues for the world....for people and the economy.

I believe the various vaccines can help, but I also believe they are not for everyone. Having a good immune system helps. Having underlining issues doesn't help.....and this is where some can possibly benefit from a vaccine (but which one(s)?

I also believe in natural immunity and I also agree that it is the best (IMO and it by no means I am right!), however, not everyone has it and even if one does have it they can still be a carrier/transmitter just like everyone else.

I disagree that the GoC won't give those with natural immunity a passport. Why take a chance on the vaccine(s) one gets, or two or combination of, and will it end up helping? I know people who travel every year but because they have mixed vaccines (which they took under the direction of Health Canada), they can't take the chance of travelling outside Canada because they don't know if other countries will let them in. So, now they need a third shot which is still no guarantee it will help, make them sick or allow them to be accepted by other countries!

I also believe this vaccine is a huge risk and as you mentioned, the long-term study can't be done because, obviously not enough time has elapsed...but again...an opinion.

I just seen a video ....yesterday of a doctor explaining that MRNA vaccines can change a person's DNA!! Wow! If he is right......just imagine? He had his licence suspended because he publicly told people he would give them an exemption (not very bright to advertise this).

There are all kinds of videos, news articles that support it and many that do not.

Sooooo it is safe to say, continuing this discussion will go nowhere. Those who believe, believe for the reason(s) they do.......they who do not believe, have their own reason(s).

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rainmaker1971 Fri 12 Nov 2021, 14:16

I respect everybody's opinion and I don't want to go back and forth on this issue either, I just want to say I haven't had the shots, I have had all my flu shots and all my childhood vaxs, but personally I don't believe this shot has been tested enough and the way they are pushing it all over the world leads me to think that there is an agenda we are not being told about.. I totally believe in covid but I believe there are other medicines that are being suppressed and people being silenced. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, I just wanted to see if anyone else thought the same as me or had come to any similar conclusions. I thank you all for keeping an open mind, and I pray I am wrong. I thank everyone here even if you don't agree with me for not kicking me off the site. I get too emotional at times and speak before I think.
All the best

rainmaker1971
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2019-03-31

Teentitan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Figowa Fri 12 Nov 2021, 13:33

You believe in something that started in Aug 2020, under Emergency Use Authorization, not FDA approved (because they traditionally need 3 years of trials) and has no long term studies?

I believe in natural immunity.

Figowa
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Fri 12 Nov 2021, 13:19

Unknown Soldier wrote:
Figowa wrote:

He's not wrong. He was discriminated against, plain and simple.

Mandates are NOT laws. The business is coerced by politicians.

“Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the unprotected from being protected in the first place?”

When does vaccinated trump natural immunity? Even in Israel, having the highest  vaccinated population, led to a highest surge of "delta". They followed up with another study saying that natural immunity was best. Anybody can look this up, it was even in MSM surprisingly.
I’m not going to go back and forth on this but the store owners have suffered a lot through this many have closed all together they are just trying to stay open. People who are vaccinated believe in it, so they want to be around other people who also have 2 shots, even though that is no guarantee you still won’t get covid. If a restaurant is known for not following the gov rules people just won’t go to eat there, the staff may even refuse to work there, so the store owner has a choice to make, either close all together, serve only the vaccinated or if they and their staff are cool with it, serve only the unvaccinated. Unvaccinated people don’t mind going into places, where vaccinated people are because they don’t believe in covid etc, but vaccinated people don’t want to be in settings full of unvaccinated people, that’s why they got the 2 shots. None of this effects me because I have PTSD and l don’t go out of the house, lol.

I didn't realize what rainmaker1971 had posted about the vet being refused service on Remembrance Day was a twitter link? Sorry if I caused confusion.

However, Unknown soldier, I would like to clarify my position regarding vaccinations. You state "People who are vaccinated believe in it" I am not convinced that is true, as some are and have been pressured into getting it, whether they believe in it or not. You go on to say "Unvaccinated people don’t mind going into places, where vaccinated people are because they don’t believe in covid." That is certainly not the case with myself. Although I have not gotten the jab and have no intentions of getting it, I believe in it!

As discussed....it is a personal choice.

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Teentitan and rainmaker1971 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 12 Nov 2021, 10:56

Figowa wrote:

“Why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the unprotected from being protected in the first place?”

When does vaccinated trump natural immunity? Even in Israel, having the highest  vaccinated population, led to a highest surge of "delta". They followed up with another study saying that natural immunity was best. Anybody can look this up, it was even in MSM surprisingly.
I’m not going to go back and forth on this but the store owners have suffered a lot through this many have closed all together they are just trying to stay open. People who are vaccinated believe in it, so they want to be around other people who also have 2 shots, even though that is no guarantee you still won’t get covid. If a restaurant is known for not following the gov rules people just won’t go to eat there, the staff may even refuse to work there, so the store owner has a choice to make, either close all together, serve only the vaccinated or if they and their staff are cool with it, serve only the unvaccinated. Unvaccinated people don’t mind going into places, where vaccinated people are because they don’t believe in covid etc, but vaccinated people don’t want to be in settings full of unvaccinated people, that’s why they got the 2 shots. None of this effects me because I have PTSD and l don’t go out of the house, lol.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Teentitan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Figowa Fri 12 Nov 2021, 09:13

When does vaccinated trump natural immunity? Even in Israel, having the highest vaccinated population, led to a highest surge of "delta". They followed up with another study saying that natural immunity was best. Anybody can look this up, it was even in MSM surprisingly.

Figowa
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Figowa Fri 12 Nov 2021, 08:54

rainmaker1971 wrote:in Australia

Like 1930s Germany.

Figowa
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 12 Nov 2021, 01:11

l don’t support this veterans behaviour at all, when we were in we followed orders, now that we are out, we have to follow the civi rules, and the rule is proof of shots to eat in restaurant, no one has to get the shot, but they have to abide by the restaurant policy
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Thu 11 Nov 2021, 22:11

Could you be more specific or provide more details rainmaker1971.

Was he/she denied something or he/she refused something and why?

Out of all the times I stood on Remembrance Day parade....the vast majority of times the weather would be real crappy. If it wasn't one of my ears filling up with rain, snow or sleet it was the other one.

I recall one parade.....I was standing in line with my colleagues (one of my earliest parades)......boots, Gabardine, hat and gloves and it was cold (I believe the Gabardine had a liner in it....been so long I can't recall).....but I couldn't wait to get inside to warm up. Standing there we watched the civilians march up....they were mostly vets from the Legion. I recall watching this older man.....in his late seventies I'd say.......no gloves or hat and what appeared to be a coat that didn't look very warm. They marched along through puddles of water with only shoes! There were a few others not really dressed for the weather. I imagined what is would have been like in trenches. My thoughts saddened me. Here I was being a wimp......I could not imagine what he/they had been through. I admired him for being out there toughing it out while I was in my youth, well dressed waiting for it to be over.

The soldiers of our past went through hell and many didn't return. I won't forget

Thank you you everyone for your service!

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

I guess it was just a matter of time Empty Vet refused service on Rememberance day

Post by rainmaker1971 Thu 11 Nov 2021, 20:56

rainmaker1971
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

I guess it was just a matter of time Empty In Australia

Post by rainmaker1971 Thu 11 Nov 2021, 15:48

rainmaker1971
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Thu 11 Nov 2021, 11:07

Figowa wrote:I'm going with my own instinct on this topic. There are too many lies and contradictions in the MSM, because it is their narrative. To believe only in MSM is ignorant and short sighted.

I agree with you here! I do not believe only MSM. As most know, you find just as much information for something as you/one can find against a particular subject. But at what point do you stop or continue looking? Yes, as individuals we should try to apply common sense, and look at things as logically as we can. But when we are at the mercy of the media and how they put their twist on things to the government preventing free speech, it is very difficult to draw accurate conclusions or decisions. Many times I find myself asking the question....what is their motive for possibly lying (and there can be many) or trying to deceive the public?

One cannot live doubting everything or believing everything....that would be ignorant and short-sighted.

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

rainmaker1971 likes this post

Back to top Go down

I guess it was just a matter of time Empty From the Justice centre for constitutional freedoms

Post by rainmaker1971 Thu 11 Nov 2021, 09:27

rainmaker1971
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next