Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told! Empty Re: Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told!

Post by peep Sun 07 Oct 2012, 22:59

Well actually, it's more Vets here than you think. I have been making it a point to look at who is on, on the main page and the SISIP section. As I am writing this, their are 23 guests and 7 registered users. But it's 9 pm. And many mights when I am on at midnight their have been up to 30 guests and 2 registered users. What does that tell you?

Name me a SISIP rep, a GOC, DoJ or legal firm that is going to log on at midnight on a week day!

But if you want to think about a Vet who is in pain, dealing with depression or PTSD, then, I'd say they were probably the 30 who were on reading from the sidelines. When the time is right, or maybe when they are able, they will be heard.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told! Empty Re: Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told!

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 20:16

They dont want to let all the people involved in this law suite know. Yes as I said weeks ago why dont they contact everyone who has a voice. Why imagine 7000 - 9000 people on this site. They dont want that they have a hard enough time with us 310 and there only 20 - 30 how talk regularly. Keep them in the dark we are mushrooms.

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 18:46

unless i do it like a tory votes (vote early vote often)then ill send em all lol.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 18:13

Good one, propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 17:08

heck i have 6 letters written already depending how this deal goes i will pick the closest one in revelance to the deal rewright it as to the spacifics and send that.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 17:08

If I inspire a "SINGLE VETERAN" to submit their story to Judge Barnes, when the settlement reaches us, it was all worth it.

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 17:01

navrat :

Yes .....wait and see what come up. But be prepared (if not already finished),to submit to the Judge ASAP you impact statements. Your damages this has caused. Start now....submit when we can.....Be proactive. Very Happy

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 16:55

I think we should wait and see what comes up, Like Recon said judge Barnes cant look at anything until the package is produced, so why bother now. If it all works out with the monthly payments then this will proceed, as Peter, has said all along and we will be reading our package in Dec

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 16:53

Seagirl:

You are not alone.......Judge Barnes needs to know. Some of our struggles can never be repaid by the GOC. Glad to see your first post, to be one of
inspiration. cheers

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 15:39

I started a journal the day I retired (7.5 years ago) outlining my struggle with PTSD and how it is affecting my wellbeing and family. I have ho prob providing a copy to Judge Barnes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 13:26

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 13:14

Sailor964...

attack...attack .......or ......wait and see...wait and see. Can't believe this is OUR former military here......lets sit on our assess and let the blood sucking
lawyers get their payday on the backs of you/our lazy asses. Selling our lively hood for a quick deal (cop out) with out going to court for real damages is what is happening. This is out of our hands at this point.....but to get real damaged lives into the game may help. Did I miss the point?

acerman1234...(sorry peter for the blood sucking lawyer comment) Embarassed
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 13:10

K9 I agree with you in theory. We've been trained to always be a step ahead even prior to a warning order. I'm betting they have this in hand when it comes to numbers there not going to let anyone drop through the cracks on this one.
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 12:44

How many members are we on this forum?
365, not a lot, I hope that the GOC and Sisip will give McInnes Cooper the list of every one concerned with this class action yesterday!
How many of us know and have contacted our law firm? It is not like a class action where you bought a Big Mac and no one knows about it!
Keaping the majority in the dark is not fair, and for all those that arent here anymore, what about their families!
The GOC should have given names and adresses at the begining of all these procedures, we here are like 1/20th of the equasion!.
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 12:25

I know in your heart Acerman your thinking about everyone but give it a few more days just to see what happens next week. Maybe my blurp may have been abrupt but lately this past month all i've been reading is attack, attack etc...
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next