Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told!

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 12:07

hold on guys acerman wants to here the stories and identify the longest sum zero cliants.help thoes that cant wright very good with their letters.what is the problem with this maybe im reading this wrong so maybe all you guys that are jumping on acerman tell me what im not seeing here in this post.this i think can only help people and if it doesnt im sure it cant hurt.what is so negitive ore wrong with this post?
propat

Back to top Go down

Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told!

Post by snrnavcom Sun 07 Oct 2012, 12:00

I think this lawsuit is like everything the GOC does. A plan is put into place after things happen. If you have ever been on first rotation of a peacekeeping mission, orders are written as @#%& is happening and not thougthout in advance. Our Goc will do the right thing, once they are told what the right thing is in this case what the judge orders.. So we need to wait for our orders...

snrnavcom
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 11:56

Hey.....I tried....is this not..
"Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forums"

If we can't help the soldiers that can't help them selves...what is the point here? We must prepare ourselves for the charge!

acerman1234

acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Sun 07 Oct 2012, 11:47

Your all right in this post. Our legal team will let us know when to charge. But we should not fault this post by acerman. He is being positive and caring here, and has opened himself up.
Our time is coming....
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 11:42

acerman1234

it seems you're always looking for some one to have it out with in a one way direct conflict . relax buddy , I know a few things , and trust me Peter has everything well under control .

Point of note acerman ::::::: Justice Barnes is NOT allowed to read anything prior to the package being returned , then & ONLY then is he allowed to read letters his assistant hands to him .

Just like being a great sniper , i'll be patient , & send my letter to Justice Barnes when the timing is crutial to his final decision .

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper , Veteran
Dave Fitzpatrick
Eagleye1 out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 11:34

i agree with you sailor, acerman if you think that 30 days it not enough, begin today to write your story so it will be ready in time. My duty it is not to write my story but do what my legal team tell me (WAIT). Why people are so afraid to wait ? i don't know but it's time for us to try to relax, let our legal team win the tug of war with the GOC and be prepare to support our legal team if they need too. But for now i think it is not the time to began to tell our story in PUBLIC PLACES to maybe give ammunition to the GOC.

My duty like you said is done after 5 rotations.

Grosgig (vandoos)

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 11:21

Yes, i've been on these programs since 2004 as well, it has put a financial strain on my family, roof needing repairs put us behind the eightball, so I shot an email off to Peter and he made a swift phone call to the same firm coming after us for these repairs because of a credit card. Yes he helped us. And I believe he is there for us. He understands our plight and is representing us well. Take a pill and stop the negativity.
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sailor964 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 11:15

Acerman, I'm not insulting you but it seems to me that your replying in this topic to yourself and no one is responding other then this blurp i'm presently stating.
sailor964
sailor964
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 11:08

Recon031:

This has NOTHING to do with the team. Reserve your story to the Judge....this is not directed to you....are you willing to help.....? When the package comes out.....30 days is not enough time. Not all of us can write up our story's in this time. Names right now is not important.....their stories are. Post them and tell us what it cost you....what you believe you have lost in income.
So Recon31....write your little story to the Judge maybe a few others will get through. But if we identify the stories that really matter in losses and personal pain,we may have a real shot at a better settlement for the class.
Lets make sure they get to the Judge!...Wait and see is for you RECON031 alone, being proactive here will matter. Maybe some press will help.

Recon031......10 years zero sum....make sure your story reaches the Judge in time!

acerman1234 (NOT A WAIT AND SEE VETERAN) Suspect

acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Oct 2012, 09:24

acerman1234 ,

until we are at a first & last name basis with proper contact info , i'll reserve my story directly to Justice Barnes , once we've received the package & depending on what it entails .

As for no help from our Legal Team , i should hope not , 7000 letters will take how long , after 7000 interviews to hopefully understand why we're so fxxxxx up & beaten up & how this has affected us on a daily basis both physically & BUT ESPECIALLY , mentally on an individual basis , would be an incredible feat to say the least , not to mention how many months , if not years to process it all .

We need Peter & the Team to stay focused on the task at hand , wait for the package maybe after the 22nd of Oct ? who knows , then we individually write our Grievances & points of observations to Justice Barnes , so that he can then personally make a very clear & concise educated decision on what's best for 7000 Veterans & their families , so that we the Class can finally have closure .

Zero Sum Client since Medical Release 2002

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper , Veteran
Dave Fitzpatrick
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told! - Page 2 Empty Let’s identify the longest zero sum clients...let their story's be told!

Post by acerman1234 Sun 07 Oct 2012, 08:10

Lets hear your story....you zero sum clients. I would like to see these clients stories be sent to Judge Barnes
at the end of these negotiations. Any volunteers that would like to help write these letters/drafts please identify.
I want to help and you more than likely wont get it from our legal team. Let the word get out. tell your story, ask
for help, and if you can help get these letters to the Judge,,,,,,do it,,,,,,it's your duty!

As for myself.....

I have been a zero sum since may 2004....about 8.5 years
I have claimed bankruptcy
Unable to afford travel expenses to medical appointments
Lived below 50% of SISIP stated income level

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2