Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blaney to make statement today

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Blaney to make statement today - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaney to make statement today

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 10:25

I am so done with this crap

Last edited by oldvet on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 10:55; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Blaney to make statement today - Page 2 Empty Re: Blaney to make statement today

Post by peep Wed 10 Oct 2012, 10:15

Maybe he is introducing a member of the midget hit squad as the new SISIP director? Cool
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 09:58

well guys like it ore not i do think this is a good thing as this could have draged till april first ore longer.yup they are goiong to spin it but i say lets give the devil his due.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 08:24

thats just bad faith, taking credit without mentioning lawsuit that forced them to do it in the first place. Mis-info causes public to think GoC truly GOOD GUYS, when in fact they are criminals.....figuritively (sp)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 08:17

how do we head that off? Idea: have our own media release prior to his? LAWYERS? DENNIS?

Back to top Go down

Blaney to make statement today - Page 2 Empty Blaney to make statement today

Post by meathead Wed 10 Oct 2012, 08:10

According to the VAC Web site Minister Blaney is slated to make a major statement regarding veterans improved finicial benefits, at 10:00 am local time in Valcatier today 10 Oct 12. Let me guess it will be about the end of the ELB clawback. "Grin and Shake" the games have begun. and the GOC will try to spin that they give a S#>t about us.

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2